31

Then the driver who literally saw everything quickly drive out of the house and to our dorm.

At about the afternoon that day, we finally arrived at the school's property. The driver didn't stop us at the front but instead got in to drop us at the dorm's buildings. There were students who were walking all their way into the school to the dorm with their big bags.

I almost felt pity for them but I shrugged. The silence in the car was killing me but fortunately the driver eventually turned on the radio.

As the car stopped, we were greeted by a pair of student of a girl and a guy. There were like students ID hanging over their neck but instead it wasn't the student's ID.

I got out of the car and grabbed my big bag along with Jimin following me from behind. I didn't spare him even a glance.

"Hi! You must be Soeun. Nice to meet you" The girl greeted me with a cheery smile. I looked at the other guy who was with her before and he was greeting Jimin instead. "I'm one of the students council and I'm here to help you to show the way around here"

I nodded slowly, trying to process all the things and smiled at her. "Oh- yeah. Thanks for the warm welcome. Then, should we go?"

"Definitely!" She chuckled at leads the way to the stairs. Each building has 5 floors and I swear to god it was tiring.

I was led to the second floor and in the second room from the stairs. The building was indeed brand new and I could still feel the paint smell.

"So here's your room. For now take this key card. Because it's yours. And soon you'll have a roommate coming in soon. Each room has 2 roommates for this building only. The others usually have 4 roommates-"

"Wait, why is my room is only for 2 people?" I creased my eyebrows.

"Because the building is for the elite students"

"Excuse me?" Mind my manners, oops.

"Erm- how should I say this.." She bit her lips in attempt to figure my question out. ".. well let's just say that you're one of the school's important students"

"Oh okay.." I made a 'surprised but chill' look. "Then I'll get in.." I smiled to her.

"Yup! Then I'll get going then. Bye Soeun" She walked away as soon as she said her goodbyes.

I took a hold of my big bag and stacked for a moment. The bag won't even move. Then it hit me that the bag was actually really heavy and I have to put a little more effort in it. I rolled my eyes and slowly heaved the bag and went in the room.

There were 2 bunk beds at the left and right. The center of the room was very spacious and right in front of me was the wide window with the curtains being tied so that the light can come in.

I turned on the lights of the room and finally settled in. After about a half of an hour of getting showered, I wrapped myself with my towel and wrapped my wet hair with another one.

Right when I got out of the room, a girl suddenly came in and made me jumped a bit as I was actually half naked. I covered my body with hands and turned my body a little.

"Woah-!" Startled the girl. She quickly closed the door behind her and covered her face around her eyes.

"Okay, okay, sorry I'll get in first" I giggled to calm her down and quickly took my clothes nearby and went in the bathroom again.

"Sorry for intruding!" I heard the girl said out-loud.

"Nah, that's okay" I quickly wore my clothes and went out of the bathroom.