37

"Got anything to say... Jimin?" The warden squinted his eyes at him but Jimin totally ignored. Then the warden made the i-am-watching-you signal at him and went away.

-----

"Don't do that" I whispered angrily when I saw he made a face at the warden.

"Do what?"

"Do that face to him, it's disrespectful"

"Since when do you prioritize respect?" Jimin was clearly annoyed by me because he thought I was controlling him on how he acts and what he should say for himself. He's the rebellious type of person so she should understand except, they don't have that 'bonding time' at all.

Things happened too fast, yknow.

"Since I was young duh"

"Who taught you that?" He gave me the provoking look.

Then I literally stopped thinking because as I can remember, I cannot even remember my past, neither do my childhood years. All I remember is waking up from the so-called 'afterlife' and went on with my life, tracking the murderer (Mr. Rose).

Then I looked back at him and squinted my eyes at him with disgust. I know he knew I can't remember my past and yet here he is, provoking me about sensitive issues.

Heck, I don't even know who my parents are and who I actually am before I died.

"How dare you.."

Right after the warden let us go to our respective classes, I instantly made my way to the building leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin was dumbfounded and didn't realize what he had said actually triggered him. "no no.." he muttered and tried catching up to her.

-----

My classroom was getting more clearer as I head straight to the front door and burst in. I stopped mid-way right at the entrance of the class when I realized the class was still undergoing.

Professor X gave me a pissed off look because I basically disrupted his class. "What do you have to say for yourself young lady"

"I-I'm sorry... I woke up late-"

"Woke up late from hooking up with one of the students in this school" a male voice break out and made the class laughed at me.

My face was red because of the humiliation that I have to go through.

"I know well how 'you' love to manipulate guys in any way but please, do not do it within this school because it's illegal and you'll be risked being expelled" Professor X warned sternly.

He was being called as Professor X is because he is a professor and second, his name is Xanderious which sounded awfully lame so we just call him Professor X for short.

"Wh-what..-"

"But professor! We have to expel any potential 'sluts' within our school!" A female voice breaks out with a sarcastic-sympathy tone which made me more furious.

"H-Hey!-"

"Shut your mouth and stop being disrespectful!" Professor X's voice boomed across the classroom.

"But they started it first!-"

"A word from you again and I swear you're going to get it from me"

"I was just protecting my rights!"

"Detention for an hour exactly after school!!" His voice stormed and I could feel myself getting smaller and shut my mouth. "Now go to your seat" I quietly followed his orders and when I was about to sit, I heard him say "How on earth did I end up with students as dirty as her"