10

I wore again the dress that Jennie picked out for me and quickly went to my makeup table to do my hair and makeup. I put on a light natural makeup with medium-smokey eyeshadow and medium-pink matte lipstick.

"Ah, thankfully I haven't forgotten this one" I took the pair of normal human contact lenses and wear it so that I won't forget to wear it next time. You do realize that I have a pair of crystal amber eyes that seemed super unnatural so I had to hide it. Besides, my father knew this so he always keeps me in check with new lenses.

I took a good look in the mirror and that's when I realized I was wearing a similar dress that I don't want to wear. The strapless dress.

*the picture of what Soeun's dress looks like*

"Holy Cheesios... Not again. This is not making any difference!" I facepalmed and muttered something in my breath.

The door of my room suddenly opened and there was my dad, sticking his head in my room. But he instantly closed his eyes when he saw my... weird dress. My eyes shot open as I quickly covered my upper chest with my bear hands.

"Appa!!" I cried out in disbelief. My father half stumbled as he tried to get out and quickly closed the door.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"It's not my fault! Jennie chose it for me for tonight's party!" I shouted back in exasperation.

"Well tough luck-"

*HONK !*

"They're here honey!!" My dad shouted from downstairs. I started to panic as I took my purse and raced down the stairs.

"Wait!!" I practically wailed through my run of the marathon. "Why are they so ear-"

"You were upstairs for 5 hours and now is 7.30 pm" My dad shouted as he walked out of the kitchen with his apron and his favorite spatula like he always did. I stopped mid-sentence and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and a sad face.

"You look like a mother that is cooking.." I said half whining.

"Well this is your favorite daddy hun," he half-whined because I criticized his way of look. "Now come and eat, you can bring along you-"

*HONK !*

"I guess they need me... I'm sorry but I have to hold on dad.-"

"Yes!- Um, I mean, Oh noo.. I guess it's okay.." He was excited at first of what I said and suddenly changed his way of action. It's like he was happy that I'm gone and now he was fake being sad about me.

My eyebrows collided more than before and said, "So you're chasing me out..?"

And now when he started to be panic, "Oh no no no no no!" He looked very guilty and started walking up to me. Obviously, I faked being hurt because he's always like this. I'm sure that something happened in the kitchen which was. "The food just burnt because I was too absorbed in the new series of Scarlet Heart"