11.

My hand that was holding the paper was uncontrollably shaking. I quickly fold it and shoved it into my purse.

He knew

I think there's no more relaxing or else he's going to strike and I would fail my mission. I looked around at the huge dance floor for any mischievous looking face, but there were none. I sighed in worry.

"Hey, darling" A guy suddenly sat beside me and put his hand around my shoulder as he moved his face near my neck.

I looked at him in disgust as I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. Not to mention his other hand that was now holding my hand like how the couple did.

"What do you want?" I said irritatedly.

"I want you" He grinned as if he was drunk.

He is drunk. Gosh.

"It's inappropriate" I tried pushing his hand that was holding my hand earlier and now was starting to carress my lap.

"Fiesty, I like it.." He laughed a bit and was about to move his head to my neck before someone pulled him from me.

"Jungkook-ah.. how could you disturb a girl like this" The guy helped Jungkook to stand and carefully let him sit opposite me, at least far from me. Then the guy made a clicking sound with his mouth as he raised his hand.

Seconds later, another waitress came for him. "The usual darling," He said with his cheeky smile but flirtatious at the young looking waitress. Jungkook was rubbing his head and leaning against the cushion seat to make himself sober again. I raised half of my mouth in disgust.

"So, let's start with your sexy intro," The guy said grinning at me. I raised an eyebrow to know why should I do so. "Oh, how rude of me. The name's Rapmonster, people call me that and I prefer for people to call me that. I'm 17 like you are, quite tall which is 176cm. I'm also quite handsome and I have 3 siblin-"

"enough" I put out a hand signaling a stop hand. I facepalmed a moment and looked at him closely. Quite handsome and has that mature kind of looking. "The name's Soeun and you should just know that and why are you here again?"

"To party, duh" Then came in another guy that has a rapper kind of look with his untied tie, snapback cap. "J-hope by the way" He took a seat beside Rapmonster.

"Jay pop?" I tried making out his name through the noisy music.

"J-Hope. okay? don't find any alternative to change it. I like it that way" He rolled his eyes and Rapmonster instantly burst out laughing. "What?! It's not the first time anyway.."

"No wonder the name is as weird as the owner" I muttered as I took a sip of my cocktail. J-Hope shot me a glare and I looked at me with a resting bitch face.

"Oh, oh! You really got J-hope to boil up, especially at this perfect time" another guy came and quickly took a picture of J-Hope red face beside me. He then walked beside J-Hope and the others moved further in.

He hands out a hand for me to shake so I accept it, wow what a gentleman. "The name's Jin, not any other jin as in jeans or anything else. It's only Jin, J I N" Jin said as he spelled out his name with a big smile.

That kind of smile really making me swoon over him. Before I could say anything else, suddenly a guy came pushing me to go further in. "What the-"

"Sorry not sorry but i have to sit. like seriously, those girls are crazy!" He said to his friends before turning to me. He looked at me from top to bottom and slowly he carves a smile at the corner of his mouth. "Nice body" he smirked.