32

"So all of you have been thinking this way all along?" I looked at them for answers. Their expression says it all. "Since when?" I said, unbelievable.

Unfortunately, I didn't receive any answers from them nor response so I quiet down and think but then the foods suddenly arrived. The waitress looked like she noticed our fight and quickly finishing her job and walked away.

We took our own ordered foods and starts to dig in, in silence.

"We're sorry.." Lisa spoke up.

I looked at her and she didn't even want to meet my gaze. She looked guilty and sorry.

"Me too.." Jennie and Rose said together.

"Including me.." Jisoo made a wry smile and cut off our gaze.

They all wore the same expression as Lisa does and I sighed.

"But I thought you guys supported me with him" All of them didn't want to meet my gaze, "What happened to you guys?!"

"We all want the best for you and friends always protect their friends. Friendship stays forever, don't ever forget that" Jennie spoke up.

That took me away and washed all my ego away. She's right. Friendship stays but love for a guy doesn't always last long. So I nodded. I felt guilty at raising my voice at them but still, they should've told me sooner.

Well even if they told me sooner, I would've been pissed off too.

"That's okay. Just forget it"

Then we all ate in silence. No one dare to speak up, not even me.

-----

Later evening, we got in Jennie's car after buying all of our things. We don't talk much after what happened at the restaurant and I understand why they did so.

I went the seat beside the driver and Jennie sat at the driver seat. The others squeezed in at the back.

"Hey-!! Move a bit.." Jisoo said in unison because space was not that spacious for the 3 of them.

"I can't even move-" whined Rose.

"Stop it-! You're hurting me" Lisa pouted before they all sat properly at the back.

Then I accidentally giggled and I quickly cover my mouth because it seemed awkward. Honestly, I missed our old times when we laughed at stupid jokes Jisoo always do. The laughs were followed by all of them and I laughed too.

The road was packed with cars everywhere from left to right and from back to front. Not to mention the heavy traffic that was lagging us from arriving at the dorm.

"Ahh.." I sighed in relief and slumped backward.

"So we're okay?"

I looked back at Jennie and smiled.

"Of course!"

Then they all cheered in happiness but in all the excitement, I saw something that caught my eye.

We were at the traffic and the light doesn't look like it's gonna change soon so I looked out at the window. There was a black car beside me and I looked at who the driver is.

To my astonishment, a very familiar face caught my eye. Our eyes connected and he was wearing a black mask and a black hoodie, covering almost of his hair.

Oh shit.

It's him.

Mr. Rose.

My eyes went wide into a pair of saucers. I was too shocked to even move. He knew me. He saw me. If he appears, he's up to something. And that, I'm in danger. And this is my chance to prove I'm worthy of getting a second chance.