13.

As I stepped into the school's elite property, my eyes scanned all over it that was filled with numerous students dancing in all kinds of styles and some even rapping and singing. They were all so into it that ut mare me cringed at the thought.

I continued walking to the school's entrance before someone tap me on my shoulder. I looked back and a smile crept on my face.

"Oh hey, guys," I said as they walked beside me.

"Heyya!" Lisa replied with her boyish attitude. But she still looks pretty to me.

"Ahh! I miss you so much!" said Rosé as she hugged me from beside.

I hugged her back and said, "Me too!"

*KRINGG*

Just when the bell rang, the crowd of students that were busy doing their weird practices, scrambled into the school's building. I and the Blackpinks had to stay back and stopped walking to let the stampede go away.

I was getting more curious because it was never like this before. I looked at the Blackpinks and creased my eyebrows together eyeing them for an explanation.

"You didn't know..?" Jisoo spoke up.

"Know what?" I replied shortly.

"It's the Keen Day" Jennie replied.

"What's a Keen day again?"

"Omg.. you really don't know?? This is horrifying!" Lisa said as she looked at her friend in a scared-dramatically way.

"Guys.. you guys know what we have to do right?" Rosé said eyeing them something that I was the only one who didn't know.

"You bet" Jennie narrowed her eyes to her friends in determination.

In a split second, they all ran to the school's entrance and I was left behind. I was dumbfounded and my legs automatically did their jobs. Running after them.

"Wait!!" I huffed trying to catch up to them. I could feel the wind trying to lift my skirt as my hands quickly try to push it down while running. I must look like an idiot.

As I entered the school's hallway, I saw a figure running at another corner. I instantly thought it was my friends so I chase after the figure.

"Wait up..!" I shouted after the figure. The hallway was empty and I have no idea where the students were heading. Not even the classes that I had passed by.

Abruptly my steps stopped when I didn't see the figure anymore. I looked around me to register the surroundings. "I don't I recognize this hallway.."

"Oh no you don't" said a robot-demonic kind of voice. I quickly turned around towards the voice and I saw the guy who killed me stood not far from me. My heart almost stopped at the sight. My whole body was shaking and I feel like running away but my feets were too stubborn.

"Mr. Rosé.." My voice wavered at the end but I tried hard to hide it.

"How delightful, you know my name!" He said in enthusiasm and laughed at the end. "What are you doing here?" This time, his tone was more serious and demanding.