26

"Come on, stop playing and get to ready already," Jimin said as he went out and closed the door behind him. I clicked my tongue before getting ready. 

I took a short shower to freshen up myself and wore some sports gear that was surprisingly present in my closet as if Jimin's mom which is Mrs. Park, already planned this evening outing. Then I tied my air in a high long ponytail and went out of my room as I turn off the lights.

As I went down the stairs, Jimin was standing and kept looking over his watch looking all annoyed. Soon he lifts his head up at me as if he sensed my presence. He tapped his watch while looking at me signaling that I was late. I was about to say something but he just walked away after rolling his eyes at me.

I sighed shortly and followed after him. "You know.. I can just stay at..-" 

"Nuh ah, nope never gonna happen. You are my responsibilities as what mom told me and I'm gonna do according to her orders" We got out from the house and there were 2 bikes at the front porch. I guessed it's for me and him.

"So you're a mama's boy?" I snorted at my own joke and he gave the deadly glare as if he was offended by my words. My mouth instantly shut and lower my gaze at the grass beneath my feet.

Maybe I should just be nice to him, I thought. "Which one is yours?" I referred to the bikes in front of us. I knew he heard me quite well but he ignored me instead. He then got on a black colored bike and was ready to go.

I started to panic as I don't know how to ride one since I've forgotten almost everything since my amnesia. I tried getting on the bike while using my left foot to support my body. Unfortunately, the bike was too tall for a girl like me.

"Ah!" I shouted shortly and was expecting my body to fall on the hard ground.

"Wh- Hey!" Jimin got off the bike in a rush to save me but due to his unbalanced body, he fell with me as the bikes were on top of us. "Ow! Okay- My leg- My leg- ahh!"

- - - - -

We arrived at the park after that chaos. Fortunately, I won't have to ride that bike but unfortunately, I still have to tag along as we both walked to the park as part of an 'exercise' as what Jimin said in anger after he sprained his ankle a bit while wanting to help me from me.

"Gosh you don't know how much I hate you right now" Jimin muttered beside me. I was about to fight back but doesn't have the will to do so. Suddenly the thought of my late father came to mind. Why is it so hard to try to be happy when the cruel truth in right in front of your eyes. I just can't stop myself from over-thinking the fact and I could feel a pool of tears started forming in my eyes' sockets.

"Hey, can you hear me?" I was woken up from my deep thoughts after being called out from Jimin.

"Who am I?" I quietly questioned myself and Jimin can clearly hear it.

Jimin shrugged in response but I wasn't referring the question to him though. "Well, you're.. you"He stuttered.

I ignored him as I started to jog down the streets to the park that Jimin was saying about. Jimin was left dumbfounded. He then started running to catch on with my pace and kept asking questions.

"You can't just leave me like that- Hey! Are you even listening? I'm your brother for god sake stop with the silence!" He was still trying to catch on my pace and looked exhausted.

"We're just jogging, why do you look so tired?" I asked him.

"Jogging? Are you even serious? You are- running-!" Gosh, he looked so silly when he is both tired and pissed at me. I realized that he was right, I was actually running rather than jogging. I slowed down my pace upon his request and gave him some time to catch up.