40

I won't let him hurt Jimin. Not when this is all my fault. The amnesia is killing me and I need to know what I've done before I die.

-----

I rush through the door and met a spacious garden area with tall trees hovering it. This place was like a secret place because it looked hidden well by the trees. Then I hear a faint sound of the school's bell rang and I knew this place was not so far from the school or maybe I am currently still in the school's property.

There was no sight of Jimin or Suga and it's making me more frantic. I instantly run to whatever direction my legs lead to in the search for Jimin. I had just heard his voice and supposedly he's still near here.

I was now in the small woods quite far away from the spacious garden and the torturing small cabin. Honestly, I think the cabin was meant for gardeners to keep their gardening tools due to the worn out wooden cabin.

I frantically push my tangled hair away from my face because it was bothering my sight. I was sweating heavily, feeling more worried by the seconds.

Then something covered my mouth from behind and grabbed me. Someone pulled me back and I was trying to get out of the embrace but failed since my hands still hurt from trying to get out of the tying rope.

"Mnmhmhmnh!!" My voice was muffled and I won't give up until I finally found Jimin.

"Hey-! Listen, listen to me" I recognized that voice and knew it belongs to Jimin. I stopped from going crazy and turned to look at him. "Shh! He's gonna hear us if you didn't keep quiet.." He whispered in cautious.

"I was worried sick!" I hit him not too harsh on his shoulder and he reacted to it with a hurt face. His hand quickly rubbed over his shoulder to make him feel better.

"Come out come out wherever you are~!" I heard Suga shouted in amusement.

"What are we gonna do.." I whispered and this time I could feel tears brimming inside my eyes.

"Shh.. we will be okay, I'm gonna get us out of here"

I frantically nodded and quietly listened to any sound made by Suga but there were none. And it's making me more uncomfortable.

"I'll go first and find a way out so you stay here well hidden okay?"

"B-but no-! He's out there and what if you get caught? I don't want that to happen to you please" I pleaded because somewhat I really do love him because he had cared for me for way longer and now I'm gonna pay back his feelings for me.

"I'll be okay, okay?" Jimin put on a wry smile because he looked so tired despite the pressure we both were under.

Both of his hands were holding to my face by the Jae and he looked intently into my eyes. He quickly went in for a kiss and kissed him back with love and fear of what's gonna happen to him if Suga gets to him first.

Jimin pulled his head away and dashed through the low bush, trying to find a way out.

"Oh no.. Aries.. where the heck are you? I need you right now.." I pleaded to myself and looked around me for any sign of Suga coming near me.

Boom!

My head shot up due to the loud sound of a gun and my heart isn't helping me feel relieved at all. I instantly got up and went to the way I came from the garden. The sound was coming from there and I just wish Jimin isn't there.

I finally arrived at the garden and was met with 3 people. To my right is Jimin, not so far away and to my left is Suga at the same distance from me to Jimin. And the one in front of me shocked me the most is...