"You heard me. Take. It. Off" Luke *tumblr*

"Babe have you seen my bra? I laid it out last night and can't seem to find it anywhere" You ask and turn around to find him with a black bra over his shirt.

The exact bra you were looking for.

"Luke why is my bra on your chest and not my own?" He just shrugs his shoulders and takes one long stride towards his nightstand, his back to you.

"What is wrong with you Luke I need to get ready!" You yank on his shoulder whipping him around. His hands are full of tissues and the cups of the bra suspiciously enlarged. He stares at you and somehow manages to keep a straight face whist an amused grin is planted on yours.

You shake your head and compose yourself trying to be serious, then stare right back at him. "Are you, are you stuffing your, I mean my, bra Lucas?"

He goes to open his mouth and protest but ends up losing it and falls onto the bed laughing hysterically.

My boyfriend is an idiot, You think to yourself then jump on him trying to get your bra. You try and reach for the clasps but Luke just swats your hands away.

"Luke take my bra off we need to meet the boys in ten minutes!" You say now slightly frustrated.

A mischievous smile flashes across his face and next thing you know he's grabbing your wrist and flipping you guys around so he is now the one hovering over you. He then pokes his fingers into your stomach making you unwillingly giggle all frustrations forgotten. "What did you say y/n?" He asks tauntingly then sits up straightening his back, but still sitting on you, to adjust the tissues in your bra.

You seize the moment and tickle him. He wasn't expecting the sudden jab from you thus jerking backwards then falling onto the floor with a loud thud.

You sit up and peer off the bed whilst praying he didn't get hurt to see a large smirk plastered across his face. Quickly you pounce off the bed and straddle him. Your fingers run over his stomach tickling him moving faster and faster with each second making him thrash his arms around and gasp for breath in between laughs.

"You heard me. Take. It. Off." You playfully growl at him.

Luke finally wheezes "Fine, fine." making you stop the tickling. You then raise your eyebrows in anticipation. He gives you one final glare then unhooks the bra and shoves it at you.

"Thank you Lukey!" You cheerfully say then hop off him to finish getting ready.

Victory was yours.

written by: http://fluffypunkrockfairy.tumblr.com/