His reaction to you at a meet and greet (luke) *tumblr*

This is by yolucas.tumblr.com

Luke:

You nervously shifted back and forth in line as you waited to meet your favourite band Five Seconds of Summer. You’d been a fan since the first video only had ten views, so you were extremely excited yet extremely nervous. Luke had always been your favourite because he was a lot like you; shy, awkward and quiet.

You soon made it to the front of the line, and were met with Ashton.

"Hi" you nervously smiled.

"Hey!" he grins, grabbing the t-shirt you held in your shaking hands.

"Can you um, sign that?" you smile, excited to have your 5sos tank top signed.

"Of course!" he grins, signing his name as your pushed along to Calum; who follows a similar process, and as does Michael.

You finally make it to Luke, and at that point you’re uncontrollably shaking.

"H-hi L-L-Luke!" you stutter.

"Hi" he nervously smiles.

"Can you sign my shirt?" you nervously ask and hand him the top.

"Of course!" he grins, and signs his name along with something else you couldn’t quite see.

"So how long have you been a fan?" he smiles.

"Since your first video has only ten views!" you excitedly smile.

"Wow, that’s amazing! Thanks for always being there." he smiles.

"It’s no problem!" you smile, before you’re pushed away from Luke by another girl.

"Bye Y/N!" he grins as you walk away clutching your shirt.

"Bye!" you wave and slowly admire your shirt before you notice a note on the bottom; "Hey Y/N, it’s Luke. I think we’d get on really well- meet me at the Maccas at the end of the street in a half an hour. <3 -L.H.” 

You practically dropped the t-shirt in shock and quickly ran to the McDonalds to meet Luke