Birthday Boy!!! *tumblr*

here's a birthday imagine in honor of mikey's birthday

  Your childhood best friend's birthday is coming up, and as much as you hate to admit it, he's growing older. As his friend ever since you moved across the street in first grade, you feel obliged to create an amazing birthday party celebration for him. The minute he wakes up, everything should revolve around him. You worked your ass off to get things set; from forcing close friends and family to come, setting a (pricey) dinner reservation - at this one loud place in Sydney he's always talked about - three months ahead, and ordering a large ice cream cake for him, because why the hell not? "All's well that ends well," you keep reminding yourself as your phone reads 11:55 p.m. It's five minutes away before you wake Michael up and take him all over the city before dawn. When your alarm rings, you use the spare key he hides under his "Go Away" mat to unlock the door, only to see a video game on the tv screen on pause. "Hello?" You ask, checking to see if anyone is awake. As you take a step, a big battle cry could be heard behind you. Once you turn around, it's too late, and Michael tackles you down on the carpet. "You're supposed to be asleep!" You exclaim. "I expected you," Michael replied proudly, still hovering over you, "I know everything, y/n, you left your planner here two nights ago." "You said you didn't know where it was!" You stutter in disbelief. The whole element of surprise was ruined. All those months of planning - down the drain. 

written by  http://bestmistakemuke.tumblr.com