Theme park *tumblr* mike imagine

this is by lashtonlove on tumblr btw this is short

"This is going to be so fun!" I said, excitement filling my voice. Michael and I were on our way to the amusement park. We both absolutely loved roller coasters and rides. I just loved the feeling that you get when your on the roller coaster; it almost feels like there is no gravity. Like you’re just floating. I like to close my eyes and imagine that I’m on the moon or something. I’ve always thought that was unbelievably amazing.

Once we arrived at the park, we got our tickets and got a small map of the massive park. There were so many roller coasters; big and small, loops and drops. It was like heaven. We started in one area and made our way to the next and the next. We started on one of the smaller roller coasters. Well, at least it was small to us. Most people would think it was huge but Mikey and I just love them so much it didn’t really seem that big. We made our way to the line that, surprisingly, wasn’t that big. We had to wait about 10 minutes before we could hop on the fast metal ride and start screaming with joy. While we waited in line, we talked about how we wanted to go on all of the crazy roller coasters and how we were so excited for that day to continue.

We were finally next in line and we hopped on  the roller coaster with excitement. We got strapped in and took off. The ride was so fun and thrilling. I couldn’t keep myself from smiling. That was just the start of the day. We went on every single roller coaster and ride.

After a long day of smiles and hurting feet, we drove home. I couldn’t explain to you how amazing this day was. I feel so at peace when I’m with Michael. I just can’t help the small smile that forms onto my lips when I see him. Anyways, we got back to the house and we threw our shoes off and threw ourselves on the couch. Michael put his arm around me as I rested my head in his neck. I closed my eyes thinking about how spectacular this day had been.

As I opened my eyes, I looked over to see Michael staring at me. I smiled and leaned forward a little bit. “I had the best day ever.”

Our lips were nearly touching, I could feel the way his lips moved as he talked. “Me too.” He leaned in closing the gap between our lips. When we kissed, our lips moved in sync as if they were sculpted by Greek gods that had made our lips join perfectly. It was almost like he was my missing puzzle piece and to know this, our lips formed together perfectly. We pulled apart and I rested my head back into his neck, soon enough, falling asleep. I guess you could say that this day has been the best day of my life and it’s all because of Michael. I love him.