The Bet

by http://bananashemmo.tumblr.com/

"Ashton!"

Ashton's head shut up in confuse, his curls bouncing by the sudden action, falling in front of his eyes and covering some of his sight. He looked around confused, squeezing one eyes shut by the harsh sunlight streaming in through the gray curtains, the pounding headache not helping on the sudden situation he was put in.

"Ashton!"

His name was repeated by the sound of his roommate Calum and he looked around confused until a smirk plastered on his face, noticing two mobs of hair on the each side of his chest. Even though last night was a complete blur to him, he still remembered the late night events.

His name was repeated for the last time, and he moved slightly up making both girls on his chest move up as well, a groan coming from one of them while she took herself to her head. He wasn't the only one suffering with a harsh hangover. He puffed one of them lightly in the ass when she stood up to cover up her naked body with her clothes that had been thrown to the floor.

"Last night was amazing girls. We should do it another time." Ashton complimented when he stood up as well, putting on a pair of boxers along with a t shirt and skinny jeans, taking a sip from the water bottle that was resting neatly on his nightstand, the time illustrating 11am. Thank god it was Saturday.

When he opened the door to the living room the instant smell of fresh air hit his nose and he glanced back at his room, the necessary thought of opening a window to get the thick smell of sex crossing his mind but he shrugged it off and walked inside, Calum sitting on the couch with an controller in his hand.

"No girls?" Calum asked astonished but he took it back when the two blondes walked past Ashton from his bedroom, one of them limping and the other one looking like someone who had woken up from her sudden death, dark circles under her eyes and her hair matted.

They both smirked over at Ashton in goodbye before they opened the door ready to head out but not before Ashton stopped them;

"Remember to take a morning after pill. They're resting in the blue bowl on the table right next to the door. The ones in the red bowl are painkillers. You might need both after last night." He smirked all over his face and crossed his arms by his comment, watching as they both took pills from the red and the blue bowl, smirking over their shoulders before they headed out of the door and shut it fast after.

"What a night!" Ashton exclaimed exhausted, took a seat on the couch square across from Calum's and placed his feet on top of the coffee table filled with old papers from school which Calum and him never really cared about.

"Two girls in one night? You're really topping your rank scores this week." Calum mumbled impressed but with a hint of concentration on his face. He was determined to not lose the game in front of him before he would have to head for hockey practice.

"I don't know what's going on, the girls are throwing themselves at me lately. I can't complain though, that doggy was amazing last night you have no idea how much girls sexually together turns me on." Ashton said with a groan and leaned his head against the cushion behind him, the hangover coming and going.

"Luke and I talked about finding a freshman and doing a threesome with her as well." Calum commented and threw the controller on the cushion next to him when the word 'WINNER' was plastered on the bright screen. Ashton cocked a smirk by his words and ran a hand through his greasy curls from all the hairspray he had used last night to keep it nice.

"Good luck with finding a virgin at this place. I feel like Michael and I have been with every virgin there is at campus." Ashton stood up from the couch to head towards the kitchen, opening one of the cupboards and took out a mug.