Calum Finds your blog *tumblr*

"Here you go. Keep the change."

"Thank you." the pizza guy grinned and walked back towards his car. It was Friday night and Calum's weekend break starts by having a nice quiet quality time with me at my apartment. He's been awfully tired from the tour and the new album release and all of the things that's happening with his band. I love how they're moving forward but I insisted that Calum take a short break from all the madness. Superheroes need to rest from saving the world, too.

"Cal? Pizzas here!" I called out to the apartment as I closed the front door and placed the boxes on our coffee table. I'm sure Calum has no need for the kitchen since we'll probably just end up watching movies till midnight in the couch anyway.

When there was no response, whatsoever, I began to wonder what was Calum up to. He's taking too long in the shower. I stood up and went over to our bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as soon as I saw him half-dressed with only his basketball shorts, in front of my open laptop.

He didn't look at me but I can tell he was laughing by the rise and fall of his shoulders. "You are amazing, you know that right?"

I shrugged and walked over to him, hugging his back as he was sitting down on my desk. "I would've thought so since the great Calum Hood picked me. Dinner came already and we can g—-Are you on my blog?"

He laughed as I leaned forward and recognize the website in front of us as my own tumblr. "Where—How did you find this?" I asked grabbing the laptop out of the desk and clutching it close to me and walking away from him. Calum swiveled the desk chair and smiled at me.

"You cheeky sh–" I said, realizing what he'd done. "You read it, didn't you?"

His grin grew bigger as he stood up and finally put on the shirt in his hand. "A fan tweeted it. I thought she was joking so I looked it up. And, oh God, I'm so glad I did."

Blushing furiously,I turned off the laptop and placed them on the bed. Then looking away from Calum,I turned around and left the room. It was so embarrassing. Oh God.

"Oh come on, y/n. It was cute." I heard him follow me out and into the kitchen. "I didn't think I could fall deeper in love with you but there you go."

I know he's just trying to make me feel better. But goddamn, he must've read everything I posted about him and his band on tumblr. Including the more detailed ones. I'm talking about the smut, if anyone's wondering. Yeah. Embarrassing. I know.

"You don't understand, Calum. It was private." I told him as I opened the fridge and took out a beer.

"Private? You got 2,000 notes on one post about me and Michael fighting over the girl." He said, watching me move around our kitchen with my beer. "Get me one, too, please,babe?"

Despite my humiliation, I took another one and proceeded to open the drawers for a bottle opener.

"W-well, that's just what your fans like to imagine about. I just write them." I said, opening another drawer since the opener can't seem to be on the others.

"They imagine the band....fighting...over a girl?"

"I know that sounds twisted and a little upsetting about why they can't just be content with the way you guys are but fandoms are extreme like that. It's best to just let it be and give them what they want." I told him. Damn! That bottle opener really is not here. I need my alcohol goddammit.

"That means they want the band to fight over a girl and then have a threesome after it?" He blurted out. I looked at him and saw his cheeky smirk. He fucking read them. The smut.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I slammed the last drawer really hard. That fucking bottle opener just doesn't want to be found tonight when I desperately need it.

Calum's smirk was replaced with a genuine smile as he looked at me and walked closer. Grabbing both beer bottles from our kitchen island, he opened them both with his bare hands and handed one to me. I sighed audibly as I took one and watch him took a long sip of his beer, his Adam's apple bouncing up ad down as he gulped.

When he looked back down at me, he still has a smile. God, how can I stay upset with him? He's got me so whipped.

I sighed again and gulped down my beer as well. "It's fine,babe." He told me as he placed down both our beers and held my shoulders. "I am honestly flattered you still write about me like that. It's okay, y/n."

He pulled me in for a kiss in my for head and a tight hug. "I tried so hard to keep my identity a secret,too." I mumbled against his shoulders.

"I'm sure you did." he leaned down and placed a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled at him and kissed him back.

"By the way, I sent Michael the link to the smut and he told me he'd be willing to do it for real." He laughed at my expression. Of course Michael would say that.

"I'm deleting my blog."

written by : http://savemeirwin.tumblr.com/