Find him playing with your niece *tumblr* Ashton imagine

this is by lashtonslove on tumblr

Y/S/N= your sister’s name

I was getting ready for my niece’s 2nd birthday party and, my boyfriend, Ashton has decided to come with me to the small family gathering. I got dressed in a casual but pretty outfit, put some makeup on and straightened my hair and put a black bow in the back. I went over to my small collection of jewellery and put on a necklace and diamond earrings. I grabbed my small purse and slid my black flats on. I was ready to go. I waited for Ashton which didn’t take very long and we were all ready to go.

"Wow." Ashton said with a smile on his face. "You look beautiful." I blushed, smiled and said, "Thank you."

We walked outside into the warm summer weather. It was a beautiful day which was great because the party was going to be outside. We walked to the car and I got in on the passenger side while Ash sat in the driver’s seat. Right before we were about to leave, I remembered that I had left my niece’s present in the kitchen. I ran out of the car and quickly grabbed the present and the card next to it and got back in the car.

 It only took about 15 minutes to get there. All we did in the car was listen to music and talk about my niece. She was turning 2 years old today. She had short blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes, like Ashton.  Once we got to my sister’s house I knocked on the door and we waited until she answered. “Y/N! Hi, how are you?” She said, embracing me in a tight, loving hug. “I’m really good, how are you?” I said while taking Ashton’s hand and stepping inside her gorgeous house.

It was the first time Ashton has ever met my sister and I could tell that he was a little nervous. Although, he didn’t seem that nervous but then again, he is a very social person. “Hi, Ashton right?” My sister said holding her hand out to shake Ashton’s hand.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you…" Ashton replied stopping before my sister’s name.

"Y/S/N. Nice to meet you too, Ashton. You guys can just go right out to the back. That’s where everyone else is." My sister said pointing down the hall to the sliding doors that led to the backyard. We walking hand in hand down the hallway and walked outside. My little niece was sitting on my brother-in-law’s lap eating small Cheetos. Everyone greeted us and I introduced Ashton to most of the people there. Some of the people I didn’t even know, so we both had to meet some new people at this gathering.

We have been here for about an hour now and Ash has been talking with my brother-in-law, while I helped with dinner and the cake for her daughter. I walked outside to go sit with Ashton and when I stepped outside, he was sitting on the ground on a blanket with my niece. She was giggling and his smile was so big, I couldn’t help but smile as well. He noticed that I was mesmerized by how he played with my niece. He got up from the floor and walked over to me and said, “She’s so adorable.”

"Yes she really is. She looks like she loves you." I replied with a smile, looking deep into his brown eyes. All Ashton did was smile, but I knew exactly what he was thinking. Something very happy and warm and it would consist of the words, I love her as well.

After dinner and cake we said our “goodbyes”, “Nice to meet you” and we left.

**Skip the drive**

We got inside the house and we went straight upstairs to get our pj’s on and we went back downstairs to watch a movie. I got up and put the movie in and sat right next to Ashton on the couch. He pulled me closer and kissed me sweetly on the lips. I put my head on his lap and watched the movie. About half way through the movie, I tilted my head to face Ashton. I looked at him and just stared, admiring his distinct features. Everything about him was perfect. “What are you thinking about, Y/N?” He asked as he stared down into my eyes.

"Just about us." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear clearly. "What about us?" he asked again not looking away from my direction. "How in the future we may have kids and you would be as adorable when we have them, just as you were today with my niece." I said to him smiling and not losing eye contact. Ashton just smiled. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine. The kiss was slow, passionate and warm. We pulled apart and I said, "I love you, Ash." "I love you too, babe." In that moment, I never wanted it to end.