OVERSIZED SHIRT (ROOMMATE!LUKE) 2/3

by http://peaceof5sos.tumblr.com/

"Did you and Luke do the nasty?" Were the first words you heard from your roommates mouth when you got up the next morning. Still in your half asleep state, his words didn't process in your mind. "Huh?" You muttered, resting against the kitchen counter and pouring yourself of the already made coffee. "Did you guys bang? You and Luke?"

"No," You rolled your eyes, wincing after taking a sip of the coffee. Nathan must've made it a while ago because it was too cold to drink. "Why, did you sleep with him?" You raised an eyebrow at your roommate. He snorted, laugh escaping his lips. "No. But he thinks you're hot. And he was all smiley last night, and he totally had a hard on."

Letting out a sigh, you sat down at the small kitchen table with your roommate. "We didn't have sex, Nathan." Before your roommate could make any other remark, Luke walked into the kitchen. You turned around at the sound of his footsteps, eyeing his attire of grey sweatpants and tighter black long sleeve shirt.

"Mornin'." He muttered, sleepy smile on his lips as he greeted the both of you. The last time you saw him was last night when you were shoving him out your door, as he held your hips and pressed kisses along your jaw.

You didn't miss the smirk on his lips as your eyes met, as you laughed to yourself and rolled your eyes. Looking down at your coffee, you took another sip even at the gross taste. "Is there coffee?" Luke asked, directing his question to both you and Nathan. "Yeah," You spoke up. "But it's super gross, Nathan made it."

"I'll make you guys some more," Luke said, reaching for the coffee grounds that were in the cupboard. Minutes later, Luke walked over to you with another mug in his hand. "Here you go," He muttered quietly, handing you the mug. "Thank you," You grinned up at him, eyes meeting his eyes when his hand brushed yours as you grabbed the mug.

You saw your roommate watching the two of you, eyebrows furrowed as he gave you a look. "Oh-kay." Nathan said as he stood up, exaggerating every syllable as spoke. "Well I have class in half an hour, so I'm gonna try to not be late for once." Without another word, he walked off towards his room, leaving you and Luke.

After maybe three seconds of silence, Luke was the first to speak up. "Do you have class this morning as well?" He asked, making you turn your head to him. "No," You murmured, shaking your head. "I have two afternoon classes but that's it for today."

Half grin on his lips, Luke asked you another question. "Then why are you up so early?" Not really thinking about it, you shrugged. "I dunno. I guess I'm used to waking up early by now. What about you? You have no need to be awake right now." You directed his question back to him, watching him from where you sat.

"I'm the same," He grinned. "I got so used to waking up this early that it's like inked into my brain. "Plus," He added, smile growing. "The company at this hour is not bad."

Not giving you a chance to respond, Luke spoke up again. "But if I had to be completely honest, I didn't get much sleep last night. I've kinda been awake for a while now actually."

"And why is that?" You raised an eyebrow at him, small grin on your lips. "Too busy thinking about something else. Something that happened before going to bed." Your grin widened at the mention of your kiss that happened the other night. "What about last night?"

"I couldn't believe that it really happened." He murmured from across the kitchen. You were about to say something, but were interrupted by Nathan. He looked between you and Luke, walking to where his abandoned coffee cup was. "Sorry for interrupting." He grabbed his cup, leaving as soon as he had it.

"Carry on." Was quietly heard from you roommate as he walked away. You went to rinse out your now empty coffee mug. You felt Luke's body behind you, arms wrapping around your waist. "Nathan is that you?"

You felt Luke laugh against your ear, lips brushing against your skin. "Sorry to disappoint." He murmured, leaving pecks up your jaw. You turned around, muttering quietly. "I have coffee breath." Luke smiled, nodding gently. "So do I."

"I really wanna kiss you again." He whispered quietly, fingers digging into your hips. Leaving you no time to respond, he leaned in closer until your lips connected. You tasted the coffee on his lips, and he could probably taste the same on your mouth. His grip on your hips tightened, pulling you closer against him as you brought your own hands up around his neck.

You sucked on his bottom lip, where his lip ring was and heard a small groan escape past his lips. "Babe," He breathed out, resting his forehead against yours. "I've known you for like a week and you're already gonna be the death of me."

Just as you were about to answer, Nathan walked back out of his room. "Well," At the sound of his voice, Luke sprang away from you. You turned back towards the sink, smoothing down your oversized shirt. "I'm leaving, I'll see you guys later."

Once you guys heard the door shut, Luke turned back to you. "Sorry about that," He gestured between the two of you. "I just don't think that it'd be a good idea if Nathan, knew about this." He said, and you nodded, honestly agreeing with you. "I mean, not that we are a thing, it's just-"

"Luke," You cut him off, noticing he was getting flustered. "It's fine." You grinned at him, watching him relax. "You have the morning off, right?" Luke changed the subject. You nodded, watching as Luke approached you once again.

He was in front of you within seconds, and you lifted yourself up on the kitchen counter, legs wrapping around Luke's waist. His lips were back on yours fast, hand gripping into your bare thigh. His tongue massaged yours as it slid into your mouth.

A small shriek escaped your lips as he lifted you off the counter, walking the two of you out of the kitchen. After a few awkward stumbles through the apartment, limbs crashing into walls and corners, Luke had walked you into your room.

"I'm not having sex with you right now." You murmured against his lips, just making that clear. "There are other things we can do, babe."

He laid you down on the bed, hovering over you. His lips moved from your jaw, to your neck, sucking gently on the skin there. "I'm like," Luke muttered. "So oddly infatuated with you."

You pulled away, raising an eyebrow at him. "You saying that its odd that you like me?" Luke's eyes widened, shaking his head. "No, it's odd how much I like you."