Brother's best friend michael *tumblr*

I tried to concentrate on my history homework. Something that would be much more easier if my brother- Luke -wasn't practicing with his band. It's not even that their music is bad, what the hell, it's amazing. But it's really loud and only one room away.

♪Situation: No motivation, destination: permanent vacation♪

They sang, it felt like they were singing louder and louder. I finally had enough of it. I got up, straightened my glasses and walked to my brother's room. I knocked on his door. The music slowly stopped and Luke spoke up

"Come in."

I walked in and Luke smiled.

"Hey sis, what are you doing here?"

"Oh you know, as I can't really work on my homework I decided to check on big brother. Was that a new song you guys just played?" it was a bit weird to talk to them.

Even though they are in a band for already two years and have practiced here almost every week, I had never gotten a really good chance to meet them.

"Yeah, it's called "Permanent Vacation". You like it?" the drummer said. I tried to remember if Luke ever mentioned his name but I couldn't think of it at that moment.

"I love it"

"Wait, did we actually ever met each other." the boy with the dark blue hair asked me.

I was about to answer, but Luke did instead.

"Of course you have. didn't you sis?" he looked a bit nervous.

"No, I don't think so. I'm (Y/N), and you guys are...?" Luke clenched his teeth.

The boys introduced themselves as Ashton, Calum and Michael. I don't know what, but something about Michael made me really interested in him.

"Well, I guess I should be going back to my homework. It was nice to meet you all guys." I waved them goodbye and walked out of Luke's room.

As soon as I left they started to play again, this time a bit slower song.

♪I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted♪ I recognised it as Amnesia. It's one of my favourite songs of theirs, although I never actually told Luke.

Again, I tried to concentrate on my homework, but I couldn't stop thinking about one thing: Why didn't Luke want me to meet his band mates. They looked like nice guys. Especially Michael.

The music stopped again. I heard footsteps that stopped in front of my room. Without knocking the door opened and Michael walked in. I stood up in surprise.

"W-what are you doing here?" I don't know what I expected, but definitely not this.

Instead of telling me why he was here, Michael kissed me. It was a gentle, but at the same time passionate, kiss. I felt like I was in heaven. I realised I was kissing him back. My hands made their way into his hair, while his were on my hips. He bit on my lower lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave him.

"(Y/N)" he moaned.

I smiled into the kiss. Everything at that moment felt amazing. Then I heard whispering, someone was whispering my name, but it wasn't Michael.

I opened my eyes and he was gone. I was sitting in my desk chair. I couldn't believe it, I actually dreamt about someone that I've just met. In a not so innocent way.

"(Y/N) get downstairs, it's time for dinner." Luke shouted from the dining room.

I walked downstairs and almost got a heart attack from what I saw. Everyone was at the dining table. My parents, Luke and the guys. and of course the only spot left was next to Michael. Why was this happening to me.