Baby Hemmings *tumblr*

Baby Hemmings // Luke Hemmings. THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE FEELS

Half an hour old.

I’m woken up by the door opening. Sleepily, I glance over at the three boys entering the room, smiles on their faces, pink balloons in hand.

“Sorry Y/N.” Calum murmurs. “Tried to keep them out longer but it was this or getting escorted out by security.”

“It’s fine.” I smile at him. One by one they press a kiss to my head and walk over to where Luke’s sitting, a tiny bundle of pink blankets in his arms. I sit up, wincing slightly and watch as all four boys stare at her.

“She’s got Luke’s nose.” Calum whispers, careful not to wake her.

“Y/N’s lips.” Ashton adds.

“Hey baby Hemmings.” Michael smiles. I open my mouth to cut him off but he glances up, narrowing his eyes at me playfully. I shake my head at him. “Baby Hemmings.” He repeats forcefully.

“Her name is –”

“Baby Hemmings.” Michael tells me. “And she is gorgeous. Good work sweetheart.”

Age four.

The moment I walk back into the house, I know something’s not right. The DVD menu for SpongeBob is on but the house is silent. I put the bags on the counter and glance at Ashton who’s eyebrows are furrowed.

“It’s too quiet.” He murmurs. I nod in agreement and follow him as he walks down the hallway. I’ll check the bathroom and play room, you check the bedrooms?” He asks. I nod once again and head for baby Hemmings’ bed room. The doors shut and I push it open slowly only to find an empty room, in a mess just like Luke and her left it earlier this morning. I move onto mine and Luke’s room which is empty as well. By the time I turn around, Ashton’s standing in front of the bathroom, his eyes wide.

“Y/N you don’t want to go in there.” He tells me. Worry floods my body and I push him aside, throwing open the door and coming face to face with a now purple haired baby Hemmings. My eyes narrow into slits at the three boys who have purple hair dye on their hands and my walls.

“She’s not dead.” Luke rushes out, a guilty smile on his face.

Baby Hemmings stares at me with a grin on her face. “Look mama! I match Uncle Mikey.” My eyes dart to Michael who now has purple hair too. “And daddy said he’ll do it.”

“Maybe.” Luke mumbles.

“Daddy! You said would.” Baby Hemmings pouts.

“Daddy’s definitely going to do it baby girl.” I tell my daughter. “Aren’t you Lukey?”

Luke gulps before nodding, angling his head towards Michael who’s wearing a shit-eating grin.

Age  eight.

“Open mine first!” Calum grins, pushing his present in front of Michael and Ashton. They both scowl at him as baby Hemmings takes the red and white wrapped present. She stares at the bow on top before ripping it off as carefully as she can and placing it on her shirt, pouting when it falls off. The pout doesn’t last long though because she’s ripping off the paper and staring down at the box in her hands with wide eyes.

“You bought me a bass?!” She squeals, throwing the paper aside and trying desperately to open the guitar box. The other two boys deflate slightly, sharing a glance between them. Obviously thinking Calum’s present outweighs theirs. Her eyes hover over her new present before she holds out her hands for the next one.