Prologue

Short prologue

Kai yawned as he arrived at his apartment. He had just gotten back from winning the national cardfight tournament with team Q4.

It was around 9pm, for he had been dragged to the celebration party by Miwa so he was thankful to be back at his home, out of the cold November chills.

Kai didn't feel tired though, he'd had a nap earlier at the party, so he decided to dust off his rarely used TV and turned it on to watch the news since there weren't any tv shows that he was following.

He watched the news for a good long while until a certain topic peaked his interest. it was about a fire that had happened a few days ago, it had apparently been caused by a short circuit in a fuse, the two occupants dying from smoke inhalation while the lone son had been on a trip, this saved from the accident.

The brunette took a sip of water from a water bottle only to almost spit it out when the news person said 'Sendou'.

He felt uneasy, for he was hoping that it was a different family with the surname of Sendou, for the only person with the last name of Sendou that he knew was Aichi, who was on the trip with them.

The brunette shook his concerns away and decided to go to sleep for the night.

When he awoke at noon, he prepared himself some toast and scar ambled eggs before changing and heading towards card capital.

Jades blinked around curiously, looking for a mop of blue hair for reasons unknown to him.

A blond noticed the brunette's arrival and smiled cheekily at him.

"Yo Kai! Sleeping in as usual I see!"

Miwa chirped, grey orbs glinting in amusement.

"Tch...... Have you seem Aichi?"

Grey orbs blinked in surprise at the brunette's question, for the blond hadn't expected the brunette to ask about Aichi.

"No, not today and apparently Emi hasn't been around for a few days either..... Why?"

Jades narrowed slightly at the blond's response.

"No reason..... I've actually got something to do....."

Kai replied as he exited the shop, feeling uneasy as he walked away, trying to remember the address of the house that had burnt down.

Me: prologues are short of course~