(Decimo X 3) + 7

Chapter 37 is here~ berry no own cardfight vanguard~

The brunette frowned as he received no answer from the blue haired boy, he wondered if the boy had decided to take a nap, something that the brunette had observed that the boy often did.

He didn't want to wake the boy up, but he had left his toothbrush there, and he didn't want to go too long without brushing his teeth.

After s while of getting no response, he pulled out the keys to Aichi's apartment that Miwa just so happened to keep and put on the brunette's counter.

He hesitated at opening the door after he had unlocked it, not wanting to be like a certain blond, yet after a moment's hesitation, he entered the young boy's home.

He quietly walked through the hallway towards the bedroom where he knew that his things had been dropped off. However his gaze narrowed when he found no Aichi in the bed, he looked around the house but froze when he came across the bathroom.

"Aichi!....No..... Not again...."

The brunette's voice cracked when he saw the young boy laying in a small puddle of blood, a bloodied knife laid beside him.

He ran over and shook the blue haired boy, hoping that he was still alive, he let out a breath of relief when he felt a strong pulse on the boy's neck.

Sapphires fluttered open when the brunette gently trailed a finger along the boy's cheek, tracing the faint bone.

"Kai?"

The blue haired boy mumbled in confusion, wondering why the older teen seemed pale and why fear was evident within his deep jades.

"I thought that you would be okay....."

The brunette whispered softly as he gently traced the boy's bandaged arms, sapphires blinked in confusion before widening in realization causing him to sit up swiftly.

"It's not what you think Kai....."

Aichi stated, regretting his lazy choice of just sleeping on the floor in a small pool of his own blood, just because he was tired and wanted to rest.

The older teen raised a brow at the younger's comment, it was hard to think anything else due to how obvious the scene was.

"How so? Then tell me why you are laying in blood with a knife beside you"

Kai sighed as he ran a few fingers through the boy's hair, enjoying the softness of the blue strands.

"I sent you away so that you wouldn't have to see me open up my injuries and clean them, that had gotten infected.... I'm currently sitting in my own blood because I was tired and wanted to deal with cleaning up later"

The smaller boy whispered softly as he leaned into the older, allowing him to wrap his arms among the small boy.

"I knew that it would hurt you to see that, plus I would have been distracted and I might have accidentally cut too deep if you were there as well.... I didn't send you away because you smelled but because I didn't want you hurt...."

Aichi sighed as he nuzzles into the brunette's arms, the older teen's warmth was lulling the boy back to his previous sleepy state.

The brunette's gaze softened when he detected no lie within the younger boy's words, feeling greatly relieved due to it only being a misunderstanding.

" You didn't have to lie to me Aichi...."

The brunette murmured as he rested his chin on top of the boy's head and took in the younger's scent of vanilla mixed with the metallic tang of blood, an odd but strangely nice scent.

"I'm sorry.... I just thought that o could do it and you would have been even notified about it... Wait. Now that I think about it, why are you in my apartment? This time I know that I locked the door for sure..."

Aichi questioned, looking up to observe the brunette looking away.

"Miwa left the keys to this place on my kitchen counter"

Sapphires narrowed at that sentence.

"And I returned to retrieve my items that I had left, you didn't answer so I let myself in"

The brunette added.

"So it's all Miwa's fault....."

Aichi huffed, noting to himself to kick the blond out of his house quickly the next time the teen decides to have an unscheduled arrival.

"Yeah but I'm glad that things happened like this"

The brunette murmured lightly as he tilted the younger's head to the side and planted a kiss upon his cheek.

"W-why?"

Aichi stuttered as he blushed darkly, not having expected the sudden kiss.

"Because now I can stay over and spend some more time with you"

The brunette whispered softly, earning himself a halfhearted jab in the stomach from a blushing Aichi.

Aichi went to say something but his cell phone rang, he answered it, still leaning against the brunette.

"Hello?"

Aichi froze as he listened to the person on the other end of the call speak, causing the older teen's curiosity to peak.

"Oh...... I see......."

Aichi trailed off as he lowered his head.

"There right?"

The brunette's gaze narrowed as he felt that the smaller boy has started to tremble lightly.

"T-thank you.... I'll be there then...Tomorrow...."

Aichi replied as he hung up the phone, Kai raised a questioning brow as he looked down at the smaller teen.

"Ah....... My mom and Emi were buried in the cemetery near the east side of the city..... Well what was left of them...."

Aichi trailed off as he remembered his previous dream about how the two had died.

"Can I come with you?"

Kai asked softly as he rubbed the younger's shoulder in order to reassure Aichi.

"Y-yes..... I don't think that I'd be able to go to the cemetery to visit them alone"

'Without breaking' was left unsaid but the brunette could easily read the smaller boy's mood, he was anxious about the visit, afraid that it might undo everything that he had attempted to do for the smaller boy.

"Even if you said no, I still would have followed...."

The brunette whispered softly.

Me: well it's late at night but it's still Friday~

Miwa: so lazy..

Me: I like being lazy.... Buy i still make it on time~

Miwa: true.... But you still waited too long

Me: meh >.> I should have killed you in the story somehow and had Kai suffer along with Aichi

Miwa: .......

Me: anyway hope you enjoyed the chappy~ bai bai~