Seven

Chapter 7 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

Sapphires groggily blinked open and looked around in confusion as to why he was on the floor. They widen slightly as the boy sat up and remembered what had happened.

He then remembered what had happened, Aichi glanced at his arm and was thankful that the cuts had somehow clotted. He suppressed a shiver at the thought that he had almost messed up and killed himself.

"I should clean everything up before Kai wakes up....."

The boy murmured half to himself as his gaze narrowed at the dried pool of blood on the floor, the sheer size of it was scary.

The blue haired boy stumbled slightly as he stood up, using the dresser to catch himself, he looked at the clock to see that it was 7:45 am.

Aichi quietly grabbed a bucket and filled it with water from the bathroom sink before carrying it back to his room.

He grimaced as he placed the bucket on the floor, exhausted already due to his low blood levels.

When he caught his breath the boy began to slowly scrub the floor, thankful that it wasn't carpeted, for then he'd have to use expensive cleaners then explain the smell of said cleaners.

It took a good hour for the boy to finish cleaning up the blood, he sighed and carried the bucket of bloody water back towards the bathroom and closed the door.

A sharp intake of breath came from the blue haired boy as he glanced at his reflection in the mirror. He had passed out in his own pool of blood, meaning that the left side of his face was caked with dried blood, the same with parts of his hair. The blood looked especially bright contrasted to the deathly while completion that the boy was sporting most likely due to blood loss.

"Thank god I didn't run into Kai in the hall....."

Aichi sighed softly as he grimaced at the look of disappointment and disgust on the brunette's face.

Sapphires glanced towards the shower before the boy decided to take a well needed one, he didn't have the energy to stand so he sat down while he scrubbed the dried blood off of himself. The pinkish tinge of the water made him curious as he watched dried flakes dissolve into the water and flow down the drain. Erasing any evidence of what had happened last night.

When he finished and dried himself off, the boy came across yet another problem, his clothes were covered in dry blood.

A thin frown creased the boy's lips as he realized that he should have grabbed extra clothes before the shower.

With a soft sigh, the boy put on his boxers, thankful that they were blood free. He then scooped up the bloodied clothes and slowly opened the bathroom door and peeked outside.

With the brunette nowhere in sight, the boy hurried off into his room and closed the door, thankful that his room was right across from the bathroom.

The soiled clothes were tossed under the bed haphazardly as the boy changed into a red long sleeved shirt and black cargo pants, only to jump when he heard a knock on the door.

A soft relieved sigh escaped his lips as he straightened his shirt before opening the door to be greeted by the brunette.

"Ah Kai, what are you doing up so early? You usually sleep in"

The smaller boy asked, wincing when he heard his voice crack ever so slightly out of nervousness.

Jades narrowed at the younger as he took in Aichi's appearance, for it seemed as if the boy had been up for a while.

"I got hungry and I wanted to check on you to make sure that nothing's wrong"

The older teen replied smoothly, not adding that he felt uneasy for some reason.

A small smile crossed over the younger's lips.

"I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about Kai"

The brunette hesitated slightly before nodding, figuring that the boy's paleness wasn't much of a problem.

"Hungry?"

The younger boy shook his head, not feeling too hungry at the moment, after all, he had spent his morning cleaning up blood.

"No I'm fine, I'm feeling a little under the weather right now...."

It wasn't a complete lie, the blood loss was making the young boy feel dead on his feet.

The brunette nodded before turning away, however he paused as he looked towards the ground.

"Why is there blood on the ground?"

Aichi froze slightly before forcing himself to relax.

"I may or may not have tripped and hit my nose....... I'll clean it up"

The younger whispered softly avoiding eye contact. Jades narrowed once more but the older nodded, taking the nervousness as embarrassment for being so clumsy.

"Okay....."

Kai replied as he walked away, allowing the younger to breath a sigh of relief, despite the guilt that he felt for lying to the older. However he got over it, after all, he was afraid what the other would think if he found out.

"That was close....... I should really be more careful....."

Aichi whispered, a small smile tugged at his lips as he thought about how busy he had been.

"Next time maybe I should do it in the shower..... Cleaning up the mess afterwards is risky....."

Aichi murmured as he wiped up the small blood splotch on the floor that he had initially missed.

When he finished he flopped onto his bed, exhausted despite the fact that the day had just started.

Meanwhile the brunette was cooking himself pancakes, a frown plastered upon his face, for he didn't know why he felt so uneasy.

His thoughts trailed towards the blue haired boy for some reason, he remembered the small portions of food that the boy had eaten and the paleness of the boy's complexion. He wasn't used to living with others for he had loved alone for most of his life. He wondered if there was something that he was supposed to do.

Me: that's the end of le chappy yay~

It was a little slow because it was his first time hurting himself.... If he does it again we won't go through this whole routine~

Miwa: ..... If only I could pop into the story and stop that from happening....

Me: hehe too bad Miwa~~~

Miwa: *sigh*

Me: hope ya enjoyed le chappy~~