Decimo + Nono = 19

Chapter 19 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

Dreary sapphires blinked open as Aichi sat up and stifled a yawn, his body still felt heavy, but at least it was better than it was before he slept.

He let out a sigh of contentment as he raised his arms and stretched, feeling more refreshed before standing up to peer at his bagged belongings.

He didn't want to put them away yet he knew that he had to, or else he world risk the chances of items being misplaced.

"I hope Kai doesn't come by again...."

The blue haired boy murmured to himself as he remembered what had transpired before he released his stress via knife in the shower.

A small frown creased his face as he began unpacking, his mind only half present with his task, the other half was preoccupied on thoughts about the brunette.

He didn't know why, but he felt somewhat happy about the fact that the brunette had sought him out. Yet at the same time he couldn't help but feel as if he was mistaken, for he was quite sure on the fact that the older had thought of him as no more than an troublesome burden.

He continued to pack as his thoughts continued to move around the brunette, him mostly feeling guilty for causing unneeded problems for the older.

Sapphires narrowed slightly as he realized that the more he thought, the more he was craving to bring the blade to his arms once more that day.

"........"

Aichi was silent as he gazed at his reflection in the round wall mirror bought for the bathroom that he had pulled out of one of the bags.

He was shocked to see how pale his complexion contrast to how it had been before the fire, he also noted the thinness of himself, even he had to admit that he didn't look very healthy. He was thankful that he had at least gotten lots of sleep to prevent dark circles from appearing under his eyes.

"I get why he's worried now..... but his worry was most likely a whim.... I don't see why he would care about me when all I do is cause trouble for him....."

Aichi sighed as he looked away from the mirror, not wanting to see his reflection anymore as he carried the mirror carefully towards the bathroom.

He pulled out a few nails and began to hammer them into the wall, wincing slightly when he accidentally his his finger once. When the nails were intact, he then hung the mirror onto the wall, feeling slightly proud despite the fact that almost anyone could drive a nail into the wall.

Sapphires narrowed when he looked at the mirror once more, realizing that it was somewhat crooked, he contemplated on fixing it but decided against it, for he guessed that he had more important things to deal with.

The blue haired boy then walked out of the bathroom and proceeded to put away the other items that he had bought.

Meanwhile the brunette was laying down on his bed, a little annoyed that his thoughts were filled with the blue haired boy whom he just couldn't stop thinking about. He silently cursed Miwa for bringing up unneeded ideas into his head.

"There's no way I could possibly be in love with him...... we barely know each other and more importantly, I'm pretty sure Aichi is a boy..."

The brunette murmured as his thoughts trailed back to the first night that the young boy had stayed in his apartment. He remembered that he had to fetch the younger out if the shower, he remembered that he wasn't embarrassed back then, yet he now felt embarrassed as he thought back on it. He shook his head as a small blush tinted his cheeks.

"What am I thinking about?! He was obviously depressed back then about his family.... So why am I thinking about his bare body..."

The brunette hissed angrily to himself, running his fingers through his brown locks. He then paused in his motions when he thought about it a bot.

"Wait depressed...... What if he is still depressed?......"

The brunette murmured in realization, remembering how much time the boy had spent lazing about silently or sleeping to waste the time away.

A small knot of worry made itself known in his stomach as he realized that he had done barely anything to help, only doing what was mandatory.

"But it's not like I am in charge of him or anything...."

He frowned, once again annoyed about his conflicted feelings, wishing that he could somehow sort them out on his own.

"But still..... since he was obviously depressed..... I could have done something to cheer him up more.... Sure I brought Miwa but still...."

Jades narrowed as the brunette noted the obvious signs that at the time he had just ignored because it was more simple for him to do so.

"..... It's only normal for him to feel depressed after that..... I should have known.... his actions were weird enough....."

The brunette sighed as he sat up on his bed, wanting to visit the blue haired boy once more that day, even if it might end up with the same conclusion as his first attempt.

He wanted to somehow prove that his concerns were unneeded and that he was just being paranoid.

"I feel like I'm turning into an obsessed stalker....."

The brunette whispered to himself as he slipped on his shoes and coat before exiting and locking the door behind him.

Jades flashed in concern before the brunette began making his way back towards the blue haired boy's apartment.

When he arrived he hesitated before knocking on the door, wondering about what he was going to say once the younger answered, for he knew that he would only have a short time to make the younger give his consent on listening to what he has to say.

Kai took a breath, feeling a little uncharacteristically nervous before he proceeded to knock on the door.

Me: that's the end of the chapter~

Miwa: hehe Kai is a stalker~

Kai: ....... *glares*

Aichi: .....

Miwa: hehe he's not denying it~

Kai: idiot...

Me: hehe hope ya enjoyed le chappy~~