Dix+Dix+Cinq+deux

Chapter 27 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

It had been two days since the blue haired boy had been brought to the hospital, during that time the brunette stayed by the young boy's side, only leaving to go home and shower or use the hospital's restroom or cafeteria .

He was beginning to become worried about the younger, he wanted him to wake up soon.

"Hurry up and lake up Aichi..."

The brunette sighed as he played with the smaller boy's bangs, he froze when the smaller moved and blue sapphires fluttered open to gaze into deep jades. Confusion was present within those sapphires as they continued to blink around, most likely because the boy was gathering his bearings.

"Aichi!"

The blue haired boy froze and sapphires widened in realization, Aichi sat up swiftly, tugging out the IV drip by accident, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Wh-"

His voice was cut off by harsh coughs combined with the oxygen mask, Kai hurriedly handed the younger a paper cup filled with water which the younger took graciously after sliding the oxygen mask off.

When Aichi finished drinking the cool water he handed the cup back to the older and looked at anything but the brunette.

"Why?"

The brunette blinked in surprise at the smaller boy's words.

"Why what?

Kai asked ignoring the roughness of the smaller boy's voice due to only having a drink recently.

"Why did you save me?"

The blue haired boy whispered softly as he clutched the stark white bedsheets like a lifeline.

Jades gazed into sapphires, only to realize that said sapphires were dull and more like blue orbs due to the light being lost within those orbs.

"Why wouldn't I save you? I wanted you to live, I-"

"Well I wanted to die Kai....."

The blue haired boy replied darkly, his voice laced with pain, the brunette grimaced as he went to put a hand on the younger's shoulder only to pause when the smaller flinched away.

"Aichi there's no reason for you to die!"

The brunette stressed, he had hoped that the boy had changed his mind after the near death experience.

"There is.... If I died, I would have been able to join mom and Emi.... I also would be out of everyone's way!"

The younger boy raised his voice slightly, only to cough a bit afterwards.

"Nobody wants you dead Aichi!"

The brunette called, wanting noting more than to get through the boy's surprisingly thick skull.

"I do and that's enough"

The brunette frowned at the smaller boy's persistence.

"Aichi-"

"I have nothing left to live for Kai..... Living hurts because the memories come in my dreams and taunt me with the fact that nothing will ever be the same again"

Aichi whispered softly, sniffing somewhat before turning away.

"What about me? What about Miwa, Kamui, Misaki and everyone at card capital?"

The smaller boy froze before lowering his head.

"Aichi please stop saying these things, it hurts so much to hear you berate yourself over and over again....."

"But it's the truth though...... Many people have said so..... And it's just started to be proven to be true recently...."

The blue haired boy replied softly as he wiped his eyes, the brunette guessed that the younger had started crying at some point.

"You're being so selfish Aichi! your life doesn't just belong to you! It belongs to everyone who cares about you as well!"

A small laugh escaped from the smaller boy's mouth as he looked towards the brunette and smiled bitterly, sapphires teeming with sadness.

"Then I guess I'm a very selfish person....."

Kai couldn't help but clench his fists, he closed his eyes and grit his teeth in frustration.

"I'd like you to leave Kai....."

Jades opened to gaze at the young boy who seemed as if he had lost all faith and hope in himself.

"This isn't your house Aichi"

"It's my hospital room though"

"If you couldn't get me to leave your house then you can't get me to leave your apartment Aichi"

Sapphires narrowed before the blue haired boy let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine stay, but there's nothing you can do to change my mind."

The smaller boy huffed, the brunette would have laughed at the smaller boy's reaction if not for the context that it was applied to.

"Aichi..... You're worth more than you think"

The boy replied softly.

"Yeah right..... I'm just a normal boy who has given up on living but is being denied escape...."

Jades narrowed at the blue haired boy's words.

"There's no reason to escape Aichi, there's nothing to run from...."

"There is...."

The brunette raised a brow a the quick response from the smaller boy.

"Then what?"

"Life"

The brunette felt sick at the younger's words, the fact that he had pushed the younger to this point made him feel even more worse about himself.

"There's nothing wrong with life Aichi...."

"Then I guess that there's nothing wrong with a boy who tried to kill himself but failed yet still wants to end his life?"

The brunette was silent at the younger's words, unsure as to how to answer the boy.

"See? Even you think that there's something wrong......"

"Aichi it doesn't have to be like this!"

A sad smile crossed the smaller boy's lips at the older's words.

"It does...... Just let me disappear and my pain to end Kai.... I can't take it....."

Aichi whispered softly rubbing his eyes of the remaining tears.

"Aichi I can help you ease the pain...."

The brunette replied as he placed his hand on the younger boy's shoulder cautiously, he became relieved when the younger didn't flinch away at his touch.

"There's no reason for you to want to help someone as troublesome and as worthless as me..."

The blue haired boy murmured, Kai knit his brows at this, realizing that thoughts like that couldn't have only been in the smaller boy's for only a short period of time. He guessed that there was a missing factor to the boy's lack of self worth.

Me: end of chappy~ running out of time hope you enjoyed~~ bai bai~~