Twenty nine

Chapter 29 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

The blue haired boy was silent as he took the toaster out if the box and began to set it up, sapphires occasionally glanced towards the brunette.

He then pulled out some bread and placed four pieces into the toaster before heading towards the fridge to get some butter.

"Hungry?"

Aichi asked softly as he retrieved the butter, the brunette raised a brow at the sudden kindness of the younger. He knew that Aichi was kind by nature but recently he had grown used to the cold attitude that said boy seemed to be portraying often.

"I could do for a small snack"

Kai replied, Aichi nodded before retrieving the toast out of the toaster before placing two purses on two plates, one for himself, the other for the brunette.

He buttered all four slices before a bending one of the plates to the brunette.

"I'm not exactly unpacked enough to feed you some proper food"

The blue haired murmured as he turned away from the older and began to nibble on his toast.

The brunette nodded in understanding and began to eat his share, after a while he paused in his eating.

"Why the attitude change? I thought you wanted me to leave"

A soft sigh escaped from the smaller boy's lips as he lowered his plate and turned back towards the older.

"I do, but I have a feeling that you won't be leaving anytime soon.... I may not want you here but that doesn't mean that I want you to starve...."

The blue haired boy whispered softly before suddenly finding great interest in the floor.

"You're right, I'm not planning on leaving you alone until you accept help"

The brunette replied with a smirk.

"You really have become something akin to a stalker Kai......"

Aichi deadpanned, causing the brunette to choke slightly before frowning.

"Well I'd rather be a stalker than have someone I care about hurt themselves"

The blue haired boy glared at the older, though it ended up looking more like an adorable pout than anything.

"You're was reign your time!"

Aichi huffed as he stalked away, most likely in embarrassment. The brunette let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Why are you being so complicated?..."

The brunette asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Because I want you to leave that's why"

The smaller boy called from the next room, the brunette let a small smile cross his face, he hadn't seen the smaller boy act like this before and it was interesting.

He quickly finished off his toast before placing the plate in the sink before following the smaller boy.

He came across the younger standing in front of the bathroom door.

"......... Aichi?"

The brunette questioned, a little worried about the younger.

"The door...."

"Hmmm?"

The younger pointed at the door that was barely hanging on the doorframe.

"You broke my door...."

The brunette looked away in guilt, however he didn't regret his decision.

"I had to"

"But it's the bathroom door.... it's needed...."

The emphasis on the word 'needed' made the brunette realize what he was talking about.

"Oh...."

The blue haired boy crossed his bandaged arms and turned towards the brunette, a small frown on his face.

"It's both of our fault.... So you pay half...."

Aichi sighed as he examined the door, looking somewhat mournful for it's loss.

"That's fair....."

Kai sighed as he remembered that the younger boy probably had to be careful with his money, though that would only be worthwhile if he managed to keep the boy alive.

The brunette went to go say something else but paused when he noticed the dried blood on the bathroom floor.

Aichi seemed to notice the brunette's pause and began to push the brunette away from the bathroom.

"Why don't you go make yourself useful and unpack my things if you're going to be stalking me...."

Aichi replied, the brunette slowly nodded and allowed himself to be sent away, remembering that Aichi wasn't stupid enough to try anything while he was there with him.

When the brunette left, Aichi let out a sigh as he peered into the washroom.

"If only I had lost more blood.... then I wouldn't have to clean up this mess....."

The blue haired boy sighed as he grabbed some cleaning products and dumped them onto the bloodstain, he wasn't that used to cleaning so he was unsure as to what type of products to try.

He let the products settle onto the stain before looking for a clean towel to scrub the floor. He frowned when it didn't come off as easily as he had hoped.

Meanwhile the brunette was unpacking boxes and sorting foods, surprised by the lack of perishables but guessed that the younger had just bought a supply of cheap foods so as to save money.

He did this for a while before becoming curious about what the smaller boy was doing, a little concerned that the boy may have gone against his word and harmed himself. With those thoughts in mind, he headed back towards the washroom and peeked through the ajar doorway. Blinking in surprise when he saw the younger boy crouched on the floor scrubbing up the blood.

He couldn't help but feel even more confused than he already was, for he couldn't easily see the younger's motives. He didn't like not knowing what was going on in the younger's head; one moment he was cold, and then the next moment he was acting somewhat normal, making him temporarily forget what had happened.

"Having trouble?"

Kai questioned as he entered the washroom, sapphires looked up from the floor in surprise.

"Yes... I didn't know that dried blood was so hard to clean...."

The younger murmured.

"I think I saw that bleach worked well on blood while watching tv once"

The brunette supplied, the younger paused to think for a few moments.

"Oh...."

"So what have you been using?"

Aichi shrugged slightly.

"I don't know, I don't clean often so I just grabbed a bottle that said cleaner on it"

The blue haired boy replied.

"........"

The brunette was silent when he read the bottle that said cleaner on it, in tiny letters it read 'for windows' under the big cleaner label.

Me: a chapter with a lighter mood~

Miwa: good...

Me: can't have too dark or people will get too upset with me....

Miwa: true....

Me: hehe

Miwa: Aichi is still weird though...

Me: hehe...... Who knows..... Anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~