4

Chapter 4 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

A soft sigh was emitted from the blue haired boy, he knew that laying around and doing nothing wasn't helping, however he couldn't muster up the will to do anything.

His mind wandered towards thoughts about his family, however he quickly shook his head to empty his mind, not wanting his tears to begone falling once again.

Sapphires looked towards the window to see that it was snowing outside. He reminded himself that he needed to find a place to stay, for he knew that he couldn't bother the brunette forever.

A few moments passed by with the boy contemplating whether or not to get up or not, the former idea one due to him not wanting to inconvenience the brunette with his presence more than usual.

"I should go check my mom's bank account to see how much money is in it......"

Aichi whispered to himself, he knew the bank account due to his mother having the utmost trust with her son and just in case of emergencies.

At moments like this, the young boy regretted the fact that he had refused his mom's offer of buying him a phone. Meaning that he'd have to go to the bank and check manually.

The young boy slid off of the bed slowly and checked his clothes, they were still quite clean so he didn't need to change, also he didn't want to touch the brunette's things without permission.

He slid on his shoes and his coat that he had arrived in before he headed out the door.

He shivered slightly at the cool air that ever so slightly made it's way through his coat.

Meanwhile the brunette had just arrived at card capital, instantly being greeted by Miwa.

"Yo Kai!"

The blond greeted with a smile, grey orbs flickering with amusement when the brunette didn't ignore his greeting.

"Miwa I need you to come to my house"

The amusement washed away from the grey orbs before being replaced with curiosity at the seriousness of his friend's voice.Yyes the brunette was almost always serious, however the brunette seemed more so than usual.

"Kai what's wrong?....."

The blond questioned, slightly wirried. jades flickered around the room.

"I'll tell you on the way"

Kai replied, not wanting others at card capital to know yet, knowing that the blue haired boy would just receive sympathy that probably wouldn't help him much at the moment.

"'Kay....."

The blond nodded as he followed his friend out of card capital, once they were a away from the card shop the brunette decided to speak.

"Aichi's at my house....."

The blond raised a curious brow at his friend's comment.

"That's...... Odd, what happened?"

Miwa asked, the brunette frowned before explaining what happened, all the while the blond was silent with a grim expression on his face.

"I see....... So you want me to help cheer Aichi up?"

"Yeah, we both know that I'm probably not the best person for the job"

The brunette replied, the blond nodded, remembering how socially awkward the brunette can be at times.

"So he's going to be staying with you?"

"Yeah, until things calm down for him and he's able to be left alone"

A slight gleam flickered within grey orbs at the brunette's answer.

"So you do care for him"

Jades narrowed at the blond, causing Miwa to hold up his hands in mock fear.

"I'm just doing what's right, it would be annoying to hear the others whining if something were to happen to him"

Kai sighed, not noticing the smirk upon the blond's lips.

"I see...... Well I'm glad you helped him..... He probably would have froze to death if you didn't find him"

Miwa replied, feeling proud when he noticed the brunette's steps falter slightly at his words.

"He's not stupid, he would have eventually found shelter somewhere"

The blond shrugged at this.

"Maybe, but he could have been to lost in his grief to notice how cold he was"

"............"

The brunette lowered his gaze slightly, feeling a little confused with himself for not liking what the blond was saying. he wasn't close friends with the blue haired boy, so he wondered why he felt uneasy at the thought of something else happening to the boy.

Jades suddenly narrowed as he noticed a familiar blue and noticed that Aichi was outside, walking along the streets.

Kai sped up his pace and caught up with the younger, causing said boy to jump slightly.

"Shouldn't you be resting?"

The brunette questioned, sapphires looked towards the ground as the younger pursed his lip.

"I wanted to take the money out of my mom's bank account before they closed it down and took all of the money...."

The younger replied lightly, avoiding eye contact with the older.

"How are you Aichi?"

Miwa asked gently, a kind smile upon his face, for he didn't want to pity the boy for he knew that pity doesn't help.

"I..... I've been better....."

The young boy replied before smiling softly, grey orbs narrowed slightly at the false smile before softening.

"Then lets get you back, it's really cold out!"

The blond laughed as he nudged the younger in the direction of the brunette's apartment.

"Ah since I have money now I was thinking of renting my own place.... Somehow...."

The blond shook his head.

"Kai has offered for you to live with him for a while, don't ignore the rare cases where he actually seems human"

The bling laughed lightly, causing the younger to frown slightly as he turned towards the brunette.

"I'm grateful for your offer Kai, but now that I have money I'm able to take care of myself now. Sorry for bothering you"

The younger replied softly, causing the brunette to sigh.

"What will you do when you run out?"

"I'll find a part time job before that happens......"

The younger replied, the brunette shook his head, he could easily tell that the younger was barely even prepared to take care of himself right away.

"Aichi, it's fine, it wouldn't be a bother"

Kai sighed.

Me: that's the end of the chappy~

Miwa: Aichi doesn't seem to want to bother Kai......

Kai: *sigh*

Aichi: ......

Me: hehe short note because I'm running out of time..... So bai bai.... Hope ya enjoyed~