Decimo+Decimo+Ten

Chapter 30 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The brunette looked in the bathroom cabinet and found a bottle of bleach. He then pulled it out and poured it into the bloodstains.

"Let it sit for a while before you clean it up"

The brunette said as he placed the bottle back where it came from, Aichi nodded in understanding.

"Anyway.... Why have you suddenly stopped being cold to me?"

The brunette questioned, sapphires looked towards the ground.

"I don't know what you're talking about...."

The blue haired boy huffed as he crossed his arms and walked away.

Jades narrowed slightly at the younger boy's odd behaviour that seemed somewhat forced.

"Aichi why are you faking your cold behaviour towards me?"

The brunette sighed softly as he followed the younger.

"I have no idea about what you're talking about"

Aichi replied as he headed towards his bedroom for a nap.

"You're lying"

Kai deadpanned, Aichi shrugged.

"Nope, anyway leave, I'm tired and I want to sleep"

The brunette nodded and went to leave but paused his movements, realizing that the younger may hurt himself while he was gone.

"I think that I'm staying over tonight...."

Sapphires narrowed at the older teen.

"No, you don't have extra clothes and you will stink, leave and go home"

The blue haired boy sighed, Kai of course ignored him for he didn't want to take any chances

"I don't want to risk the chance of you hurting yourself....."

The brunette whispered softly, sapphires flashed with unreadable emotions before the younger turned away and hopped into his bed, burying his face into the pillow.

"Why can't you just hate me?......"

Aichi muttered inaudibly into the pillow, Kai raised a brow, not hearing the younger clearly.

"What did you say?"

The brunette questioned curiously, Aichi shook his head before lifting it up.

"Nothing Kai......"

The smaller of the two murmured before closing his eyes and relaxing into the pillow. Kai let out a sigh at the younger boy once he realized that the younger had fallen asleep.

"So you're trying to get me to hate you... But why?..."

The older mused as he carefully ruffled the smaller boy's hair. He was glad that he had managed to hear the younger for it made him a little happier knowing that the smaller boy didn't actually hate him.

The brunette yawned and texted Miwa to bring over a few things before sliding his phone back into his pocket. He waited for a boy before he heard a knock on the door.

"Yo....."

The blond called as he was let into the apartment, though the brunette could tell that his friend's smile was somewhat strained.

"Thanks..."

Kai murmured as he took his things from the blond. Grey orbs looked around before gazing into jades.

"How is he?...."

The blond asked softly, a little concerned for the blue haired boy's health. The brunette let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm not sure.... I recently realized that he has been trying to make me hate him...."

The brunette confessed, grey orbs lit up in understanding.

"Maybe because he know how much it hurts when someone you care about dies? Aichi is a nice person, so maybe he doesn't want you to go through that....."

The blond suggested, he made sense for it was odd for the younger to act coldly so it made a little bit of sense.

"I guess.... Maybe that's why he said he wouldn't do anything stupid again as long as someone was near him...."

The blond shrugged at the brunette's words.

"Your guess is as good as mine.... Anyway where is he?"

Miwa asked as he liked around for the boy in question.

"He's sleeping in his bed, he tried sending me away but I couldn't just leave him..."

Miwa nodded in understanding before following the brunette towards the bedroom.

"I can't believe that Aichi could do something like that when I think about it..."

Miwa sighed, Kai nodded and looked back towards the bed, it seemed like the smaller boy had burrows himself under the covers so that he wasn't seen.

Meanwhile the blue haired boy let out a soft sigh as he sat outside the window on the little balcony out of view. He was glad that he had placed a few pillows under the blankets, it was a cliché trick, but he didn't care as long as it worked.

Sapphires blinked at the blade that glimmered in the moonlight, he smiled sadly to himself, he didn't care if Miwa was here as well. He had promised not to kill himself, that didn't mean that he couldn't harm himself.

He let out another sigh as he removed the bandages on his arms and gazed at the many cuts that marred his skin.

He winced as he slowly ran the blade along his arm, careful boy to hit any serious veins, he didn't care about being discreet anymore for his secret had already been exposed, with Miwa probably knowing as well.

He slowly raised his arm up to gaze at his work, the blood slowly dripping down his pale skin, a small smile crept upon his lips at the thought that he could easily end it all at the moment. However he shook his head, he didn't like breaking promises so he knew that he couldn't.

After a while of allowing his blood to flow the blue haired boy slowly few rapped his arms with the old bandages, not caring of they got infected or not, he then slipped back through the window only to freeze when two pairs of eyes gazed at him in shock.

"Aichi?!? But I thought that you were...."

Kai cut himself off as he pulled of the bed's blanket to reveal a few pillows.

"I wanted some fresh air"

The younger replied darkly, grey orbs flashed in concern as something dripped from the smaller boy's arm.

"Aichi...... No.... Please tell me that you didn't?....."

Miwa whispered softly.

"I only promised not to kill myself....."

Me: end of chappy hope you enjoyed~ gotta go now so bai bai~