22

Chapter 22 is here~ I no own cardfight vanguard~

The blue haired boy ignored the older and swiftly re-entered the washroom before locking it behind him.

"Aichi, tell me, why are you hurt?"

The brunette questioned as he observed the drops of blood on the floor.

"I fell in the shower and cut my leg"

The younger replied softly from the other side of the door, the brunette frowned at this.

"How can you cut yourself from falling?"

Aichi boy his lip slightly at the question as he began to open the first aid kit.

"Shampoo bottles are sharp if landed on in the right way....."

Aichi replied as he began to staunch the bleeding on his arms with the black towels.

"...... Aichi?"

"Yes?"

"That's the worst excuse you could ever come up with...."

The older deadpanned, causing the younger to frown slightly as sapphires watched the blood flow come to a halt.

"Well it's true.... I slipped on some soap and then cut myself on the shampoo bottle lid"

"..... Why would the shampoo's lid be off?"

The brunette questioned suspiciously, meanwhile the smaller boy had finished wrapping up his arms, he frowned at his leg and guessed that he'd have to make a gash on it so as to not arise any more suspicion.

"..... Because I wanted to get more shampoo out of the bottle....?"

The smaller boy winced at the questioning tone that laced his words.

"Aichi..... you really suck at lying......"

"......."

Aichi didn't respond as he lured up his pants and made a semi-deep cut on it before proceeding to patch it up. He sighed when he finished.

"I'm not telling you how I got hurt Kai...."

Aichi sighed at last after a few moments of silence.

"Why?"

"Embarrassing......"

The smaller teen replied, it was half of the truth, after all, he was ashamed of what he was doing to himself but at the same time not wanting to stop.

"I see...."

"Can you leave my apartment now?"

Aichi asked softly as he began to clean up the blood on the floor.

"Not until you unlock the bathroom and allow me to talk to you face to face Aichi"

Kai replied, causing Aichi to sigh in dismay, for he realized that the older probably would stick to his word. He just wished that he didn't respect the older enough to not call for someone to remove him.

"Fine....."

Aichi let out a sigh as he unlocked the door and exited the bathroom, he decided to not stand and to instead sit on the floor, he had lost way too much blood and he was feeling somewhat faint and light headed.

Jades narrowed as they took in the sight of the young teen sitting on the floor, the boy seemed even worse off than before the shower.

"Aichi I really do care about you...."

The brunette said gently as he sat down on the floor so as to be at a closer eye level to the boy.

"You're just confused Kai, just forget about it, soon enough you'll stop thinking about those lies"

Aichi replied in response, Kai flinched inwardly at the apathetic tone of the younger.

"No it's not lies....."

"Then it's something that you'll just have to forget Kai, I don't want to be with you like that"

The brunette frowned but nodded slowly.

"I know that you don't but I don't care, I just want you to know that I care about you, I hadn't even planned to tell you how I felt....."

The blue haired boy was agonizingly silent as he looked to be thinking about the older teen's words.

"I see..."

"S-"

"Even so, there is no reason for you to be going through all of the trouble to tell me this...."

Aichi cut of the older as he lowered his gaze so that blue locks shielded sapphires from the gaze of deep jades.

"There is, I wanted you to know that I want to help you, not out of pity, but because you're you......"

Aichi pulled his lips into a thin line and looked away.

"I've already told you.... I don't need help, I can take care of myself just fine...."

Aichi murmured softly.

"Have you eaten since you've moved in here?"

"........"

Kai couldn't suppress his frown at the lack of response from the boy.

"Aichi it's more easy to cope when you aren't alone....."

Kai whispered as he moved his hand to touch the younger's shoulder, only to pause when the younger visibly flinched.

"I am doing fine, please leave"

Aichi replied blankly as he resisted the urge to massage his temple, his light headedness want getting any better and was in fact becoming worse by the minute.

"Aichi, please let me help you...."

"Leave..."

The brunette let out a sigh and got up from the floor and began to walk towards the front door, he paused before exiting and looked back.

"Don't forget that you can come to me anytime for help......"

The brunette murmured before leaving, once the older left Aichi let out a shaky breath that he didn't know that he had been holding.

He whimpered softly as he hugged his knees to his chest.

"It's better this way.... At least I'm not causing him problems..... Also someone weak like me doesn't deserve to be with him...."

Aichi murmured softly as his fingers traced his bandaged arms underneath his shirt.

The blue haired boy just sat there thinking about his family.

Meanwhile the brunette was feeling somewhat defeated as he exited the apartment, he was also confused with the fact that he had randomly confessed to the younger who had then rejected him bluntly.

He didn't like how he had sounded so desperate and out of character, he shook his head and let out a sigh, he noted that he had been sighing quite a lot as of late.

"Things keep on becoming more and more complicated...... but that's fine if it'll let me help him out in the end"

The brunette whispered to himself as he walked down the streets, he wouldn't have left but he felt as if the younger needed some space to think.

Me: that's le end of le chappy~

Miwa: poor Kai

Me: I'm starting to dread Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays.....

Miwa: why?

Me: because I have to stop reading for an hour give or take ten minutes just to write.....

Miwa: so lazy...

Me: berry not stuck for plot but.... Betty wants to read >.<

Miwa: wow...

Me: hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~