Decimo+Dix+ten+kyuu

Chapter 39 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

When the grilled cheese was finished, the brunette gave one to the blue haired boy and the other he kept for himself.

"Thanks...."

The younger boy murmured softly as he received the food, even though he did not seem too keen on eating it.

"I'm not letting you leave that spot until you eat Aichi"

The brunette stated as he began to eat his own food, Aichi let a soft sigh escape his mouth as he reluctantly picked up half of the sandwich and began to eat it, albeit slowly though.

After the smaller boy took a few bites, the brunette noticed the slight grimace of the blue haired boy's face.

"I'm full...."

Aichi whispered softly, looking a little sick as he placed down his food.

"Try eating a little more..."

Kai urged gently, wanting the boy to eat well, but at the same time he knew that the younger was going to be sick if he ate too much.

Sapphires narrowed as a small pout played on the blue haired boy's lips as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I don't want to...."

Kai chuckled at the childish behaviour.

"Just one more bite then?"

Aichi reluctantly nodded at the older teen's request as he took another bite of his food, he seemed to have a little bit of trouble swallowing but he was fine afterwords, just a little pale.

"There I'm finished...."

Aichi sighed as he pushed the rest of the food away and then reached for the box of crackers that was on the counter, Kai let out a soft sigh at the younger boy's antics, he was just glad that he had gotten him to at least eat a bit of food.

The brunette disposed of the leftovers before watching the smaller boy munch on crackers, he couldn't help but think that the boy was adorable.

"Why did you decide to go see your mom's and sister's graves tomorrow? I thought that cemeteries were open every day"

The older teen questioned lightly, for he was curious yet at the same time he didn't want to push the younger too much.

"I could go today if I really wanted to but...... I'm not ready..... I don't think that is be able to go today...."

The smaller boy whispered lightly as he placed the box of crackers down into the table.

"You're not ready today, but does that mean that you will be ready tomorrow?"

Kai questioned, a little confused. Aichi shook his head and smiled slightly, though it seemed a little strained.

"I probably won't be ready tomorrow...."

"Then why?"

Sapphires slowly blinked before resting their gaze into jades.

"Because it's not right of me to keep putting it off.... I should have already visited by now.... But I'm scared to do it.... Because then I'd be really acknowledging that they are both truly gone, and that I'll never really see them ever again....."

Aichi whispered softly before looking towards the ground.

"Aichi...... We're going today...."

Sapphires widened in shock at the brunette's response before he shook his head.

"No not today.... I'm not ready...."

The brunette let out a sigh as he clasped his hands onto the younger boy's shoulders.

"At this rate you will never be ready Aichi.... Don't worry, everything will be fine, I'll be there for you"

Kai replied, Aichi shrugged the older away and shook his head once more.

"I still don't want to go today...."

Had muttered as he started to walk towards his bedroom, however he was stopped when the older grabbed his arm.

"It's best to go as soon as you can Aichi, the longer you wait, the worse you will feel for not visiting them"

Aichi frowned at the logic of the older teen's words, he didn't want to admit that they made sense for that also meant that he was agreeing with the fact that he should go as soon as he can.

"Tomorrow please....."

Kai shook his head, this was one matter that he did not want to give in on, for he remembered that he had don't the same thing when his parents died and ended up feeling really guilty for not visiting sooner.

"Today, come on, get your shoes and coat on Aichi"

The brunette replied softly as he nudged the smaller boy towards the door. Aichi let out a soft sigh as he put on his outdoor clothes and followed after the brunette out the door.

It was a cloudy and damp day outside, a faint breeze existed, making the two teens feel thankful that they had brought their coats.

Jades kept flickering towards the smaller boy as he dragged him towards the cemetery, the boy's hand was clasping his own quite tightly, causing it to throb a bit but Kai didn't care. He knew that the trembling boy needed proper comfort so it was worth sacrificing his hand to the boy's nervous grip.

He could tell that it was going to rain soon, he just hoped that it would hold off until everything was all fine.

"We should head back.... It's going to rain soon"

Aichi murmured as he tried to lead the older teen back towards his apartment, however Kai didn't relent to the younger.

"It's fine, it suits the occasion fine"

Dismay fluttered across the blue haired boy's face before being quenched and replaced with a stoic expression.

"I really think that we should still head back...."

Aichi pleaded as he saw the cemetery coming into his line of sight, the brunette shook his head and continued to pull the smaller boy towards the cemetery.

"We're almost there, it wouldn't make sense to go back now"

"But this isn't the right cemetery...."

The brunette raised a sceptical brow at the younger boy.

"There only one that's nearby"

"They were buried in Osaka......"

The brunette shook his head and sighed.

"Aichi.... You really do suck at lying......"

Aichi blushes lightly and looked away.

"Not my fault...."

The brunette smirked as he Ruffles the boy's soft blue locks.

"It's fine, it just means that you're an honest person"

Me: that's the end of le chappy~ no note cause I wanna go read... Hope ya enjoyed and bai bai~