28

Chapter 28 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

The brunette opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by the opening of the door.

"Oh I see that Sendou is awake"

Doctor Kusama said with a soft smile as he walked over towards the blue haired boy, said boy narrowed his gaze and looked away from the raven haired male.

"He woke up a bit ago...."

The brunette supplied, Kusama nodded at the brunette's words before checking the monitors.

"So Sendou how do you feel?"

The raven asked lightly as he switched his gaze from the monitors to the young boy, Aichi frowned slightly but stayed silent.

"......."

"I can't help you of you don't tell me anything"

Kusama sighed, trying to encourage the boy to speak.

"He's mad at me for bringing him to the hospital...."

The brunette deadpanned, knowing that beating around the bush would serve only to waste his time.

"I see..... well from the monitors, I can safely say that he is physically healthy.... However I may need to call in a psychiatrist for him....."

The blue haired boy froze at the mention of a psychiatrist for a moment before turning his gaze towards the raven.

"I don't need one"

Aichi whispered softly, the brunette couldn't help but feel sympathetic towards him for he had heard about how much of a hassle a psychiatrist would be. Yet that didn't deter him from his thoughts for he was willing to have even the slightest chances of helping Aichi.

"You do if you want to die Sendou...."

The raven replied softly, Aichi let out a soft sigh.

"I'll just ignore the person and then they would be just wasting their time"

Aichi replied darkly as he subconsciously rubbed his bandaged arms.

"Aichi......"

The brunette sighed, he was starting to become a little annoyed with the boy's stubbornness, yet he also knew that he was only becoming annoyed because he cared for the younger's safety.

"You can't change my mind Kai...."

The blue haired boy replied, doctor Kusama let out a small sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm not actually aloud to deal with a person's mental health...."

The raven stated as he turned towards the brunette, jades narrowed slightly at the older's words.

"But I know someone who is qualified.... However the problem is that I need a guardian's permission to refer my friend to Sendou.... But Sendou does not have a guardian... And he is also underage....."

The brunette nodded in understanding.

"So we need to convince Aichi to get help..:..."

The raven nodded at the brunette's words.

"Then I guessi should take my leave then...."

Aichi whispered softly as he slowly got up from the bed, stumbling slightly for he had been in bed for too long.

"Sendou you need to stay in the hospital!"

Kusama called as he tried to gently steer the younger back towards the bed. Aichi cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"Why? I'm physically healthy like you said and you're not qualified to deal with my mental health. Even if you were I'd still refuse"

The blue haired boy murmured, causing unease to fill the brunette, he was afraid of what the smaller boy would do once he was left alone to his own vices.

"But still-"

"You have no authority... Thank you for saving me but next time please don't...."

The blue haired boy replied as he bowed slightly at the two older males before leaving the room. Kai felt chills down his spine at the boy's words for he had said 'next time' which could easily be depicted as he was going to try to kill himself again at some point.

"Kai, keep an eye on him, I can't do much to help without his consent so try to persuade him and keep him alive...."

The raven said darkly as he clasped the brunette on the shoulder, Kai nodded before turning away to follow the blue haired boy, not wanting the smaller boy to be out of his sight for too long.

He followed Aichi at a distance through the halls, the younger fully aware of the older watching him. When they left the hospital the brunette continued to follow the younger.

As he followed Aichi the brunette pulled out his cell phone to text Miwa explaining the situation. He didn't phone for he didn't want the younger boy eavesdropping.

Shortly after he texted Miwa the brunette suddenly had to start running for the blue haired boy had just ran around the corner of a building.

Kai was thankful that despite the blue haired boy's speed he was able to at least follow at a distance still, it confused him when the blue haired boy's apartment came into view before realization hit him. Aichi wanted a head start so that he could enter his house and then quickly lock the brunette out. With that in mind the brunette picked up the pace and managed to catch up to the younger just as he reached the door to his apartment, he was thankful that no one had scolded them for running in the halls.

"Aichi....."

The brunette murmured, traces of warning lacing his voice, sapphires narrowed before the younger boy silently unlocked the door and entered his house, trying to kick the brunette out but he failed to do so.

".... It was worth a try...."

The blue haired boy sighed tiredly as he removed his shoes and walked towards the kitchen before pouring himself a glass of water.

"Why can't you accept help?...."

The brunette whispered softly, sapphires glazed slightly as the younger paused in his drinking and looked towards the ground.

"It's not worth it....."

Aichi replied as he pulled put a knife from the kitchen drawer, the brunette went ridged and snatched the knife away. Sapphires blinked at the older in confusion.

"Don't"

Pain laced the brunette's voice as he put the knife down, Aichi let out a soft and tired sigh.

"I'm not stupid enough to do it again around you.... It would just fail anyways...."

Aichi replied as he picked the knife back up and cut open a box on the table that contained a toaster.

Me: that's the end of le chappy~

Miwa: Aichi is so frustrating....

Me: hehe he has reasons....

Kai: what reasons?

Me: secret~~~

Miwa: stingy....

Kai: tch....

Me: I no wanna spoil~~

Miwa: *sigh* I never know what to expect from you....

Me: hehe~ anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~