(DecimoX4)+kyuu-(cinq+four)

Chapter 40 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

40k words!!!!!! Taut~ I is berry berry happy~

Jades kept looking towards the blue haired boy as he led Aichi through the graveyard, both teen's had stopped talking as soon as they entered so an eerie silence hung over them.

After a while Kai felt a tug on his arm, he looked over towards the blue haired boy to see that he was pointing to a small hill with a willow tree at the top.

"They're over there?"

The brunette asked softly, sapphires dimmed slightly as the smaller boy nodded his response.

"Yeah.... The person on the phone said that they were buried near the willow tree...."

The younger replied lightly, the brunette had to strain himself to hear his words.

"I thought that you didn't want to go"

"I don't but since we're already here, it would be rude to them if I stalled for time while here...."

The brunette nodded and began to walk towards the willow tree with the smaller boy, the hill wasn't steep thankfully, however that meant that it was a slow climb, it had started to drizzle thickly.

The brunette was the first to spot the graves and pointed them out to the younger boy, they were about ten feet away from the tree. Kai stood under the tree to give some privacy while Aichi walked up to the graves slowly.

He knelt down in front of them, ignoring the wetness of the ground as he did so.

"Hi mom.... Hi Emi..... I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner...."

Aichi trailed off as he thought about how they were always kind to him and made sure that he was healthy.

"When I found out about what happened to you guys.... I did some really stupid things....."

The young boy murmured as he subconsciously rubbed his arms.

"I would have probably joined you... I really would have...."

He sniffed as he felt a stinging sensation in his eyes, he knew that he had started crying, however his tears were mixing with the rain and washing away.

"Don't worry though.... Two of my friends snapped me out of my stupidity.... I even fell in love with one of them... Heh, I guess Emi was right about me and Kai..."

Aichi lowered his head and sat there for a few minutes before raising it again.

"I love you guys.... So much, if I had known that this was going to happen, I would have done more to show my appreciation towards the both of you..... But it's too late now....I really will never see the two of you ever again...."

A small bitter smile crossed Aichi's lips as he shook his head.

"I hope that you guys will wait until my time is up to join you guys.... I want to live on now that I know that I could somehow manage..... You know, Emi, you were the best little sister ever, always putting up with me whenever I wanted to sleep in and not holding it against me... Same with you mom.... You never gave up on me even though our seemed hopeless with social interactions..... I know that you would have liked to see me find someone who I love, and I did...."

Aichi paused for a few moments to look up at the rain.

I should go.... You guys always scold me whenever I'm out in the rain.... I love you guys so much.... So much...."

He sniffed as he rubbed his eyes, he stood up slowly and then turned around and began walking away from the graves, his gaze lowered so that it was shadowed by his bangs.

The brunette who had been leaning against the tree perked up in concern before hurrying over towards the younger and enveloping him in a warm hug.

He frowned when he noticed that the boy was trembling, whether from the rain or sadness, he didn't know, but he suspected that it was a little bit of both.

"Are you okay?"

Aichi shook his head and huddled closer to the older's chest.

"No...... I'm not okay right now......."

Aichi whimpered softly, jades softened as he began to pet the soaked blue locks.

"We should get you back, there's no need for you to catch a cold"

The brunette whispered softly as he began leading the blue haired boy out of the graveyard.

The brunette was glad that the small boy had told the truth about his feelings, he wanted to keep an eye on the boy that night to keep him safe from himself.

After a while of walking Aichi leaned against the older, who in return looked at him in surprise.

"Kai.... Thank you for being here for me.... Without you I'd–"

The brunette cut of the smaller boy's words by startling him with a hug.

"It's fine, I want to be here with you, I love you after all"

The brunette replied softly before tilting the boy's chin up to plant a kiss upon the boy's lips, he wanted to make it deeper but he couldn't do something like that in a public place.

A dark blush flushed over the blue haired boy's face due to the combined effect of the kiss and his words.

"I love you too Kai, thank you"

Aichi whispered as they continued walking, hand in hand, ignoring the chill of the pelting rain drops as they made their way towards the blue haired boy's apartment.

When they arrived they both she's off their wet outdoor clothes.

"I bet we both look like drowned rats...."

The brunette stated with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood around them. A crooked smile made it's way upon the smaller boy's face as a small laugh left his lips.

"I don't doubt you.... It's raining pretty hard outside now"

The brunette nodded, glad that his plan had worked and that the smaller boy had cheered up considerably, though he wondered what the boy had said during the visit.

He then remembered something very important.

"Aichi.... Aren't exams starting soon?"

Sapphires widened and the blue haired boy let out a whine of distress as he covered his face with his hands and crouched close to the ground.

"I forgot! I've got to study and pass for mom and Emi!"

The blue haired boy yelped as he shook his head before jumping up and running towards his room.

"Ah my textbooks were lost in the fire....."

The smaller boy murmured after he calmed down a bit.

"......."

"I think I need to go to school soon to get new textbooks....."

The brunette nodded silently in agreement.

Me: that's the end~ on Monday I'll post a notice on what I'm going to do next

Luckily it's Friday today so I have the weekend to think~ I've already been debating for a while now....

Hmm anyway how was the story? What was your fav part? I jumped into this story with zero planning.... Hehe