XXI

Chapter 21 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The brunette froze in shock at the words that had slipped put of his mouth, he had no idea as to why he gad even said them.

Jades observed the younger teen who was standing eerily still, sapphires widened in shock.

"Kai...."

The blue haired boy whispered, his voice tinged with shock, surprise and something else that the older couldn't name.

"Ah.... I mean that I-"

"Leave"

"Eh?"

The brunette uncharacteristically blinked in surprise at the stern words that escaped from the younger's mouth.

"But I-"

"Now...."

This time the younger's voice was less stern yet still held the same authority as before.

"Aichi please I just-"

Sapphires flashed with pain before the smaller boy turned away from the older.

"What you said was a mistake Kai, I'd appreciate it very much if you were to leave my apartment"

The blue haired boy murmured as he began to move away from the older, the brunette shook his head and grabbed the boy's arm, not noticing the resulting flinch from the younger.

"No it wasn't.... I admit that I wasn't meaning to say that... but the truth is that I can't stop thinking about you even though I want to. Aichi I have no doubt that I really do love you...."

The brunette whispered softly as he tried to pull the younger closer, Aichi however resisted and stayed in the same place.

"I don't feel the same Kai"

The brunette inwardly winced at the dull time of the younger.

"I already figured that, but I don't care, as long as you know that I care enough to help then its fine"

Kai replied, feeling dread pool into him as he realized that the younger boy was now just gazing at him blankly.

"I don't need nor want any help Kai, please leave"

Aichi replied once again in a monotone voice, he felt the grip on himself weaken so he took the chance to shove the older away before running towards the bathroom for it had a lock.

When he entered he swiftly locked the door before the older could follow him inside.

He let out a relieved sigh as he slid down onto the floor, ignoring the brunette calling to him on the other side.

He turned on the sink tap and let the water run before crouching back down and allowing tears to cascade down his face.

He didn't believe that he deserved the older teen's love, for all he had done for the older was cause lots of trouble for him and then acting all cold towards him.

He sniffed once he realized that the brunette was no longer near the door, he didn't open it to check however just in case the brunette wanted to trick him.

Glassy sapphires flickered towards the shower and the knife that lay innocently next to it, the arrival of the brunette was really driving his urge to add more cuts to his already abused arm.

He looked down to see that the brunette's grip had already opened the injuries, he wondered if any had gotten onto the brunette's hands, he didn't care if any did, for he doubted the the brunette actually cared.

"He's just really confused..... there's no reason for him to actually care about me...."

Aichi whispered to himself as he rolled up his sleeves to asses the damage, he frowned when he realized that his shirt was already soiled from blood.

He doubted that the brunette would wait until he finished a shower so he slipped off his clothes and entered the stall.

He hummed in content at the burning sensations tingling on his back from the steaming water, he was thankful that he didn't have to pay any water bills.

A bitter smile creased the blue haired boy's lips as he grasped the knife gently within his grasp, not even wincing as the blade made shallow cuts on his fingers, he didn't care, he could just say that he's really bad at cooking if anyone asked.

The young boy then began to cut along his arms horizontally, first feathery light cuts that weren't even felt until a few moments afterwords, however the cuts gradually began more deep and much longer, he didn't care when he ran our of room on the first arm and transferred the knife's attention to the other. He just wanted to forget the brunette's lie filled words and to fall asleep into a sleep void of any dreams.

The knife fell from his grasp when his vision suddenly flashed blurry, he hissed in hiss appointment as he tugged himself out of the shower and began to pat himself dry with one of his fluffy black towels.

His vision flashed blurry once more as he just finished drying himself, he quickly put on his pants before looking for the menial kit, any to sigh when he remembered that it was kicked out into the hallway as he was unpacking things.

With an annoyed sigh, the blue haired boy slowly put on his shirt, ignoring the blood that was quickly seeping through it and draped the towel over his arms casually as a cautious move. Just in case the younger boy had actually waited for him.

He almost jumped when he opened the bathroom door only to be met with stubborn jades gazing at him from the other side of the hallway.

"Why are you still here?"

Aichi murmured with annoyance as his gaze flittered around for the first aid kit.

"I still wanted to talk to you"

Kai replied as he observed the boy, he seemed unusually pale compared to before.

"Whatever, I have nothing that I need to say to you"

Aichi murmured as he located the first aid kit, the brunette raised a brow as he watched the younger grab the kit and walk back into the washroom.

However jades narrowed when they spotted the red drops on the ground that the younger had left behind.

"Aichi.... How did you get hurt taking a shower?...."

Me: hope ya enjoyed~ no nota because I'm out of time so bai bai~