31 of chapter

Chapter 31 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

Over 30k word marker hit~~ yayz~~

The blue haired boy said nothing else as he walked past the two older teens, his head was lowered so as to hide his expression from the two.

"Aichi wait...!"

The brunette called as he grabbed the younger's arm, Aichi flinched at the pressure on his fresh wounds causing the older to loosen his grip.

"I'm going to go clean up"

The smaller boy whispered softly as he gently shook his arm out of the older's grasp and walked out of the bedroom.

The brunette couldn't help but frown when he looked at the crimson liquid on his hand that seemed to have seeped through the boy's shirt.

"I had actually been hoping that all of this was some kind of sick joke...."

The blond groaned as he slumped against the wall.

"Unfortunately it's not"

The brunette replied, a bitter smile crossed the blond's lips at that.

"True.... I'm just glad that Aichi hasn't actually killed himself yet"

"He tried and almost succeeded...."

The blond shook his head and looked over towards the brunette.

"But you saved him, now all we need to do is keep a good eye on him and make him change his mind"

The brunette nodded at the blond's words before heading out of the room to look for the blue haired boy, he was relieved to see said boy sitting on the floor in front of a first aid kit.

"I didn't exactly invite Miwa over"

The younger teen murmured when he noticed the brunette's presence. The brunette shrugged at this.

"I figured that one more person here wouldn't matter much"

".... It makes a big difference Kai....."

The younger sighed softly as he finished staunching the bleeding on his arms, Kai grimaced when he saw how much blood had been lost.

"I guess you're right, two sets of eyes are better than one in watching someone"

"Miwa isn't going to stalk me as well is he?...."

The smaller boy questioned, feeling dread seep into him at the though of another person pestering him about staying alive.

"I could always tell your other friends as well of you want"

Sapphires widened as Aichi quickly shook his head at the older's idea.

"No please don't....."

Jades softened as they looked down at the fragile boy, who was still pale but he was glad to at least know of the reason for the paleness, even if he despised the reason in itself.

"Then don't complain about Miwa being here"

Aichi let lose a heavy sigh in response to the older's words.

"And I know what you're trying to do Aichi"

The brunette added, feeling satisfaction when he noticed the younger flinch slightly at his words.

"I'm not trying to do anything Kai"

The younger replied softly as he stood up and began to carry the first aid kit towards a cupboard, the brunette however stopped him by carefully grasping his arm and moving close enough to whisper into the younger's ear.

"You can't make me hate you Aichi"

Said boy froze and dropped the first aid kit onto the floor before shaking his head and moving away from the older.

"I don't know what you're talking about...."

The smaller boy replied quickly as he swiftly scooped up the first aid kit and promptly shoved it into it's place in one of the many cupboards in the room.

"I've finally figured you out Aichi, you want to die but you know how painful it feels when someone you care about dies. That's why you're trying to make me hate you to lessen my pain"

The brunette breathed softly as he gazed into wide sapphires filled with shock.

"You're w-wrong...."

The brunette shook his head and grasped both of the younger boy's wrists and pulled him close.

"No, I'm right. You're always thinking of others, that's why you said that you wouldn't kill yourself while I was around. If I wasn't around, then that would mean that I didn't care about you"

Kai added, feeling satisfaction as he watched sapphires narrow and look anywhere but at him.

"Think what you want Kai, I'm tired and I don't care anymore....."

The younger huffed before running towards his room only to be blocked by Miwa who's grey orbs were glinting mischievously and had a small smirk present upon his face.

"I'm not going to let you escape Kai"

The blond laughed lightly as he turned the younger back to face the brunette.

"Aichi just give up and let people care for you"

The brunette sighed as he cautiously walked over towards the younger.

"Stop being selfish Aichi, I care about you as well, we both do, especially Kai, just accept him and let yourself be happy"

The blond added softly as he patted the younger boy on the head, a small blush crept upon the younger's cheeks.

"I can't..... I miss them so much..... I want to be with them...."

Aichi whispered softly, half to himself.

"You will join them Aichi..... When the time is right, I'm sure that they would be more than happy to wait for you"

The brunette said as he ran his fingers through his own hair.

"Meaning that you should live for them, even if it hurts"

Miwa added gently, sapphires widened in shock before the small boy slumped to the ground, startling the two older teens.

"..........."

"Aichi?...."

The brunette asked softly, crouching down to the younger's current height, he blinked in surprise when the younger sniffed and rubbed his eyes, jades softened in realization.

"It's okay to cry Aichi...... It always makes people feel better afterwards"

The blond soothed as he crouched down as well, the youngest nodded and tears began to fall. The brunette felt thankful for the blond's presence, for he knew that he wasn't very good with soothing others unlike the blond.

"I'm so sorry......"

The Aichi sniffed as he once again rubbed his eyes. The brunette couldn't help the smile that crossed his lips.

"It's fine Aichi, everything's better now...."

The brunette replied softly, hoping that his words would deem themselves to be true.

Me: that's the end of the chappy~

Miwa: I helped!

Kai: yes....

Me: hehe that's because Kai isn't the soothing type of person, Miwa is more suited so I had them team up against Aichi~

Miwa: finally.....

Me: but there's still more to come~

Kai:.....

Me: hehe anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~