8

Chapter 8 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

The blue haired boy was beginning to feel slightly dizzy as he laid in bed, a soft groan escaped his lips as he held his head in pain, wondering why he was beginning to feel worse instead of better while resting, after an hour, he chalked it up to stress, stress both of the mind and body.

After realizing that just laying down wasn't helping him in the slightest the young boy slid out of the bed once more.

Jades blinked in surprise when the blue haired boy walked, into the living room, though his steps were slightly unsteady.

"I thought that you wanted to rest"

Kai stated, observing the sickly appearance of the young boy. A strained smile crossed over the blue haired boy's lips.

"I couldn't relax"

"You seem sick"

The blue haired boy shrugged weakly in response to the older teen's words.

"Just a headache......"

"I think there's some pain pills in the bathroom cabinet, you can use them when needed"

Gratitude flashed within sapphires as the smaller boy wordlessly headed towards the bathroom to take some pain pills.

When he found them, he took two pills after reading the dosage before heading towards his room to try to sleep away the time.

Once again he flopped onto his bed, his eyelids feeling heavy thanks to the side effects of the pain killers which was drowsiness.

"Aichi!"

A peach haired girl put her hands on her hips and huffed at her older brother before proceeding to pull off the blankets.

"Come on get up! Mom made chocolate chip waffles"

Emi called, the blue haired boy shifted under his blanket before poking his head out of it to blink at his sister.

"Okay I'll get up"

Aichi sighed softly as he climbed out of bed, earning himself a satisfied smile from his younger sister.

For some reason, instead of happiness with seeing his little sister, the young boy instead felt dread, for he was afraid of waking up once again to see that he was all alone.

Aichi shook his head to clear his mind, he didn't want to feel depressed while he was around his mother and Emi.

"I thought you had fallen back asleep"

The cyan haired mother laughed as she watched her son slowly make his way down the stairs, rubbing his eyes in the process. A soft smile graced Aichi's lips and sapphires lit up as his sight rested upon his mother.

"Sorry!"

Aichi beamed uncharacteristically happy as he hurried over towards the table to eat with his family.

"Someone seems to be in a good mood"

Shizuka laughed lightly, Aichi couldn't help but blush in embarrassment.

"I'm just happy to see you guys"

The peach haired girl tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Ehhh bit we saw each other yesterday and we will see each other tomorrow and the day after as well"

Aichi slowly shook his head, tears prickling at the edge of his eyes, a small smile upon his lips.

"No I won't......"

The boy's voice was little more than a whisper.

"Hmm what was that?"

The cyan haired mother questioned, not quite hearing her son's voice.

"It's nothing....."

Both girls blinked in confusion before smiling.

Emi began to speak, however the blue haired boy frowned when he couldn't hear her voice, nor his mother's. Suddenly the two disappeared, leaving the boy all alone at the table, his gaze rested upon the waffles in front of him. They were slowly turning grey, as if a grey filter had been thrown upon it, slowly the rest of the room copied the greying of the waffles, all of the greys darkening until they eventually blended into a deep black.

Sadness took over the young boy, for he knew it was a dream, yet he also still wanted to be with his family despite that. He was also afraid, not of the darkness that was currently surrounding him, but of the fact that he will wake up eventually and become all alone, causing trouble for Kai.

The darkness began to drain away.

Sapphires slowly blinked open, Aichi found that he had been crying in his sleep, he wiped away the salty tears and looked around, his previous headache all but gone he noted that it was around noon.

The blue haired boy silently exited his room once more, this time not seeing the brunette in the living room, it made since, after all, Kai did have a life.

He decided to skip lunch, not daring to use the brunette's kitchen nor touch his food without permission. Instead, he decided to head outside to stretch his legs, hoping to forget his dream and stretch his legs in the process.

He grabbed his coat and put on his shoes before stepping outside into the cool autumn air, shivering slightly.

He walked around the streets for a bit, noting the grey clouds that were above, he was thankful that his self caused lack of blood was no longer a problem after resting.

After a while some light rain started to fall, the cool drops felt refreshing as they landed on his face, causing a small smile to longer on the boy's lips as he continued to walk around the streets, enjoying the coolness.

"Onii-San!"

The blue haired boy turned around to see Kamui running up to him, the black haired boy smiled when he caught up.

"Hi Kamui"

Aichi greeted.

"I haven't seen you or Emi for a while..... We were getting a bit worried, did something happen? Lose-umi even said that you weren't even at school...."

Sapphires narrowed slightly at the question before a false smile took over the genuine one.

"No nothing happened, Emi and my mom went on really long trip....... And I've been busy with some things....."

The blue haired boy lied, thankful that the brunette and blond had both kept their mouth shut.

"A trip? where did they go and why didn't you go as well?"

Kamui asked curiously, a bitter smile crossed over the older's face.

"A really far place..... One where I can't reach them..... yet"

Aichi replied lightly, his bangs covering his eyes.

Me: I almost forgot to write this lol..... Been busy reading..... I literally waited till the last minute XP thankfully I no have writers block hehe~

Miwa: you're so lazy.....

Me: meh..... Berry loves ta read.....

Miwa: still be responsible

Me: I am~ it's still Friday so berry iz in le safe zone~

Miwa: ........

Me: anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~~