10+3=13

Chapter 13 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

Jades narrowed at the younger boy, he knew that it wasn't his problem, yet for some reason he did not like the idea of the smaller boy being unable to eat properly due to uneasiness.

"...... You're going to at least try to eat during each meal time....."

The older replied, not sure as to what he should do, after all, he had no authority over the boy, this couldn't technically force him to do anything. He knew that he could always just threaten to kick the boy out of his house, yet he was the one who had insisted on the boy staying.

"I'll try....... I don't like feeling as if I have no energy....."

The smaller boy replied, his voice somewhat monotone.

"I'll keep you to your word...... try eating simple foods, there's some plain crackers in the cupboard"

The brunette sighed before leaving the boy alone in the washroom, his brows furrowed with concern when he thought about what would happen if this continued for too long.

"Things have suddenly become more complicated....."

The brunette sighed to himself.

Meanwhile the blue haired boy was sitting on the floor, contemplating about what had just happened, he was relieved that the older just scolded him slightly, yet for some unknown reason his chest hurt.

A sigh was released from Aichi's mouth as he eventually got up and brushed off his legs. He left the room and headed towards the kitchen to fetch some crackers, he didn't feel hungry but he knew that he had to at least try.

He was glad that the first cupboard he opened contained the plain crackers, for he didn't want to sift through the brunette's belongings.

He brought the box over to the table and began to timidly nibble on them, grimacing when he realized that they were indeed plain, they were even without any salt. However for some reason the plain crackers made him feel better as he slowly filled himself up with them, without any nausea.

This caused Aichi to wonder why he was okay with eating the crackers yet not the other simple foods that the brunette had cooked.

"Maybe you were unconsciously missing your mother's cooking, thus you felt sick when eating other cooking"

The blue haired boy jumped on surprise, turning around to see deep jades gazing at him, the brunette had his arms crossed.

Sapphires narrowed slightly at the older's words before the smaller boy nodded.

"Maybe......"

"It's probably the reason. You don't seem like the kind of person who would intentionally starve them self"

The brunette replied, causing the smaller boy's gaze to darken slightly before brightening as a slim smile crossed over the younger's face.

"Thanks for helping me realize that Kai, and sorry for causing you more problems!"

Aichi chirped uncharacteristically brightly.

"....... It's fine, just stay out of my way"

"Okay!"

The younger boy replied before turning away from the brunette to put away the crackers.

"..........."

The brunette was slightly disappointed that the blue haired boy had stopped eating, however he guessed that the boy's stomach may have somewhat shrunk.

"I'm going to go for a walk......"

Aichi said softly, barely audible to the older, Kai nodded his consent as he watched the younger boy head towards the closet to fetch his coat before heading outside.

"It's best for me to stay out of your way...."

Aichi whispered softly before leaving, the brunette blinked in confusion before shaking his head, wondering if he had been hearing things.

Aichi shivered slightly as the cool air hit his face, he wished that the sun was out, however that was not the case, instead grey and white clouds were sitting the sky, though it didn't seem as if it would rain or snow anytime soon.

He wondered where he should go, he didn't want to go to card capital, after all, he may be questioned about his and his sister's absence, which he did not feel in the mood to answer at the moment.

As he was thinking he accidentally bumped into someone, causing him to fall backwards.

"Sorry!"

Aichi called in embarrassment has he looked up towards the person.

"Oh Aichi!"

Sapphires blinked in surprise when he was greeted by Ren, whom he had only recently saved from psyqualia.

"Ah I'm so sorry Ren!"

The blue haired boy called as he stood up and brushed himself off, he was still a little wary around the red head, for obvious reasons of course.

A small pout played on the red head's lips at the younger's nervousness.

"It's fine Aichi, and there's no need to be nervous. We're friends!"

The smaller boy couldn't help but laugh awkwardly at the older's words.

"Yeah sorry... Anyway I've got to go....."

Red orbs flickered with concern before covering it with playfulness.

"Take care of yourself Aichi, there are people who care about you"

Ren replied seriously as he clasped the younger's hand, despite the playful tone in his voice.

Sapphires widened slightly before blinking.

"Ummm sure......"

Aichi replied as he carefully shook away the red head's hands and began walking away in confusion.

"So that's where you were Ren"

Tetsu said as he approached the red head, Ren turned towards his friend and smiled.

"Sorry, I just felt as if I needed to see Aichi for a second....."

Tetsu's gaze narrowed slightly, Ren shook his head and smiled sadly.

"Don't worry, I think it was just the connection we had when we both had psyqualia, I felt as if he was in trouble...."

The red head whispered softly before turning to follow his friend, content that he had achieved his objective.

Meanwhile the blue haired boy was thinking about Ren's words, wondering what the teen had meant. He doubted that he was talking about the brunette, for he could somewhat feel the unease within the older whenever he was around. Emi and his mother were out of the question for obvious reasons, he guessed that maybe Miwa, Misaki and Kamui were who he had been talking about.

Me: yay a chappy completed before class starts~

Miwa: a few minutes to spare....

Me: yep..... Hehe

Miwa: you're lucky you type fast~

Me: yep~ but I also might have typo but all well~ berry no edit~

Miwa: *sigh*

Me: anyway hope you enjoyed le chappy~