Fourteen

Chapter 14 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The blue haired boy was busy thinking about the red head's words, still somewhat confused as to what their true meaning was, after all, it was Ren, so of course the words were never as they seem.

After a few minutes the blue haired boy let out a soft sigh of annoyance at his confusion.

When he looked around the area to see where he was he froze, he had somehow walked all the way to the street that he used to live on, his house, well the location where it used to be would become visible if he were to walk for a few more minutes.

Sapphires narrowed slightly as Aichi contemplated whether or not he wanted to see it or not, eventually he decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to see the most likely now empty plot that used to hold so many dear memories for him.

Thinking about his house, made him remember about school, he frowned at the thought of missing so many days, people were bound to become suspicious. Especially if his absence continued to go up, yet, despite the fact that he knew this, the blue haired boy didn't want to return to school just yet. he didn't feel ready and was worried that he may slip up.

"Why couldn't I have been in the house with mom and Emi.... things would have been so much more simple....."

Aichi sighed before pausing in shock at the words that had allowed to absentmindedly slip out of his mouth.

He shivered in fear at his own thoughts, and shook his head to clear it from any more dark ideas.

"I think I should head back before I do anything stupid....."

The blue haired boy murmured to himself as he remembered the red head's cryptic words.

As he began to make his way back towards the apartment, a heavy feeling was settling instead inside of his chest as he thought about the brunette. He Knew that he was obviously causing trouble for the older. It was easy to tell due to the brunette's awkward interactions around him.

Blue locks shadowed his eyes as he continued to think about how he was technically a freeloader who was causing trouble for the brunette.

His mind wandered towards thoughts of getting his own place, yes he knew that the brunette was against it, yet he also was smart enough to know that said brunette couldn't stop him if he did decide to leave to get out of his way.

"It would benefit both me and Kai, I'd be out of his way while I just did my own thing....."

Aichi murmured to himself as he crossed a street. He nodded to himself in agreement, after all, all he seemed to be doing was sleeping and taking up space, so he guessed that it was obvious that the brunette would be eager to get rid of him.

A neutral expression made it's way upon Aichi's face when he arrived back at the brunette's apartment and slowly entered it.

Sapphires gazed around to see no sign of the older, he let out a soft relief filled sigh before heading back towards his assigned room to think about other matters regarding finding his own place.

Meanwhile the brunette was in his own room tidying up a few books that he had accidentally knocked over.

He had heard the smaller boy's arrival and was glad that he had returned, though he was confused about why he had actually felt glad.

He had noticed that the boy had been acting oddly, yes the boy was shy, yet the boy used to seem to idolize him, yet after everything that happened, it seemed as if the younger was deliberately trying to avoid him for some reason.

He wondered if he had offended the boy in some way, he knew that he had upset him a few times due to concern, but he doubted that those times were the reason for the boy's avoidance.

Jades glared at the book he was holding, he was frustrated with the weird emotions that he was feeling, especially the ones about the blue haired boy.

On one note, he couldn't care less about him and that keeping him here was just an odd whim of his out of pity for the boy. Yet on another note, he seemed to be finding himself growing concerned for the boy's mental and physical health, frustrated that he couldn't do much and also at the fact that he wanted to do something in the first place.

"Things were so much more simple when I was just taking care of myself...."

The brunette murmured as he rubbed his temple, feeling a headache coming on due to his complicated and contradicting thoughts.

He sometimes wished that he could be like the blond and more socially capable, however he quickly shook that thought away when he remembered the blond's odd antics and quirks that often caused him to be annoying.

A soft thud was head from the other room along with a muffled cry, it didn't sound painful so he guessed that the boy had tripped and had cried out in surprise.

A small smile crept upon the brunette's lips, he knew that he was lucky that the smaller boy was generally quiet. It could have been worse if the boy was a loud mouth and obnoxious like a certain person who was obsessed with grade threes or a hothead.

Yes he felt grateful that the boy that he had picked up was timid and quiet, despite the many concerns that the boy caused for him.

Though he sometimes wondered if things were like this because the boy was Aichi, or if they would be the same if it was just some random quiet boy in his place.

The brunette shook his head, he at least knew that the blue haired boy wouldn't steal anything of his and was more likely to replace something if broken.

Me: that's le end of the chappy~

Miwa: it has lots of thinking....

Me: yep~ the characters are both confused~

Miwa: so complicated....

Me: life is never always simple....

Miwa: true..... But still....

Me: hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~~