30+4= 34

Chapter 34 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

READ BELOW!!!!

No chapter on Friday December 25 2015 because I wanna slack off on Christmas.... Plus It's harder to write outside of school environment anyways~ anyway ciao~

The blue haired boy yawned as he put his cell phone away, causing the older to raise a brow.

"Didn't get enough sleep?"

Kai questioned, the younger shook his head as he stifled another yawn.

"No I slept really well, I just am tired for some reason though...."

Aichi whispered softly, rubbing his eyes in the process.

"Want to go back to sleep together?"

The brunette asked, eager to snuggle with the younger boy once again, he noted how the blue haired boy's face flushed red at his comment.

"Ah no.... I'll be fine...."

The smaller boy squeaked as he nervously rubbed his arms before wincing slightly.

"A-anyway, I should continue to unpack my things...."

The brunette let out a sigh at this, for he had been hoping that the younger would give up on having his own apartment and would instead live with him.

"Why don't you just come back to my apartment?"

Kai questioned, wanting to change the younger's mind.

"N-no..... That would be intruding into your personal space Kai... I'm fine with my own place"

The younger teen replied shyly, the brunette smirked and grasped both of the younger's hands and pulled him so close that they could feel each other's breath.

"Aichi haven't I already told you that I love you, if anything you moving in with me would make me ecstatic"

The brunette whispered smithery into the smaller boy's ear, relishing the shiver that went through the smaller boy's body and the flushed face.

"K-Kai!"

Aichi squeaked and pulled away due to embarrassment.

"Yes Aichi?"

The brunette murmured smoothly as he crossed his arms and observed the blushing mess that the younger boy had turned in to.

"I-I've already told you my response.... I.... I don't t-think of y-you like that...."

The blue haired boy stuttered, silent dreading how he kept stuttering.

"But that was your response then, while you were acting, now that you're not acting, what is your response Aichi?"

The brunette mused as he gently embraced the smaller boy, he became encouraged when the younger made no move to struggle out of his grasp.

"I-I don't know......"

Aichi whispered softly, sapphires narrowing in confusion.

"I think you actually do know Aichi....."

The brunette murmured gently as he tilted the smaller boy's chin up to get a better view of the younger's blushing face.

"K-Kai?... Ah-"

Kai silenced the younger by capturing the boy's soft lips within a kiss, at first Aichi tried to push the older away, however soon after the boy seemed to melt into the kiss as well.

Noting this, the brunette bit the smaller boy's lower lip, resulting in said boy gasping in surprise, he took advantage of this and made his tongue enter the boy's mouth, he chuckled softly when he felt the smaller boy's fingers grasp his shoulder and a small moan come from the boy.

When they finally broke apart, leaving a small trail of saliva, the two teens were panting for breath. Sapphires were half lidded, causing the brunette the want to raven he the boy's lips once more.

"Aichi.... I really do love you...."

The brunette whispered as he nuzzled the boy's neck, said boy shivered slightly.

"Kai... I... You...."

The blue haired boy panted, enjoying the brunette's touches.

"Thank you..."

The brunette whispered softly as he began to lower the younger boy onto the bed and sat beside the younger, leaning down to leave a swift kiss upon the boy's lips before beginning to trail his fingers through the boy's hair.

"........ You shouldn't randomly kiss people Kai...."

The blue haired boy whispered softly as he tried to fight the blush that was still burning fiercely on his face.

"You liked it didn't you?"

The brunette mused as he trailed his fingered faintly upon the younger's cheek.

"......Still.... What if I didn't and started to hate you, this time for real?"

Aichi whispered, rolling to his side to get a better look at the older teen.

"I doubt that would have happened with how adorably flustered you were becoming"

The brunette chuckled as he decided to poke the younger's cheek. A light pout crossed over Aichi's face.

"Whatever......"

The brunette chuckled and leaned down to kiss the younger once more, however Miwa kicked open the bedroom door and startled the two, resulting in the two of them hitting their heads against each other.

"Morning! H- Wait am I interrupting?....."

The blond froze at the sight of the two of them on the bed together, both holding their heads in pain.

"Miwa how did you get in here?!?"

Aichi squeaked once he got over his initial shock.

"He let himself out last night so the door probably wasn't locked"

The brunette supplied as he glared at the blond, earning him a nervous smile from said boy.

"Nope! I took the apartment keys!"

The blond replied with a grin, the brunette just sharpened his glare in response.

"Do you have some sort of thing for breaking into other people's homes?"

Kai asked, Aichi sat up and tilted his head in confusion.

"What do you mean by that Kai?"

The blue haired boy questioned.

"He means no-"

"Miwa has been sneaking into my house for years, stealing my food most likely...."

The brunette replied, Aichi gave the blond a funny look.

"If you do that with this place I will get a security system with pepper spray Miwa"

Gray orbs widened in shock at the blue haired boy's reply.

"Wha? But I'm your friend! Why would you go so far as to use pepper spray on me?"

The blond feigned hurt as he backed away, his response was a sweet smile from the blue haired boy.

"Because it's creepy how you like to sneak into other people's homes"

The brunette raised a brow at the playful tone of the blue haired boy, he slightly liked this side of the boy, though he liked the flushed and panting side of Aichi even more.

Me: that's the end of le chappy~

Miwa: I always seem to barge in

Me: that's because things could have escalated if you didn't....

Miwa: isn't that good?

Me: no I HATE writing pervy stuff =.= plus I no have warnings

Miwa: *sigh* partly pooper...

Me: tsk >.>

Miwa: ^-^

Me: anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~~