Primo

Chapter 1 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The brunette shivered as the cool wind blew against his face, snow had fallen last night however only about an inch or two stayed upon the ground.

The strange feeling of unease was slowly growing within him the further he walked, he didn't understand why he was so worried about the blue haired boy, for the name similarity was probably a coincidence, at least he hoped it was.

When the brunette arrived at the scene he took in a sharpbreath, to say the house had been burnt down was a understatement, for it was completely decimated. All that remained was the charcoal coated beams that lay scattered about, no sign of life was present upon the plot.

Not seeing the blue haired boy encouraged him somewhat, making him feel a little silly for worrying, for this couldn't possibly had been the young boy's house, right?.

He turned around, about to walk away before a sharp internist got the better of him, for some unknown reason, the brunette felt as if he had to investigate, he didn't know why though, he just had a feeling that he would seriously regret if he didn't.

Kai let out a sight as he looked around, once he noted that there was nobody around he took a few nervous steps onto the decimated plot, wondering what had gotten into him for making him want to do what he was doing.

The brunette knelt down when something in the corner of his eye caught his internist, he bent down and picked it up, it was a charred piece of paper, he turned it around and froze. it was a picture of Aichi, his little sister and a cyan haired lady assumed to be the mother.

The wind blew away the photo, the brunette didn't bother to chase it due to him still being in shock as the reality of the situation became clear to him, he had been in denial, Sendou Aichi's family along with his house had burnt down.

Jades narrowed slightly, the house was gone, so he wondered where the blue haired boy was, he hadn't shown up at card capital which was increasingly odd.

A faint sniffing sound was heard, so soft that the brunette wondered if he had only imagined it. jades gazed towards the sound and Kai felt as if his heart had dropped towards the ground as he wordlessly ran towards the shivering boy who was leaned against a charred beam, legs tucked towards his chest.

"Aichi!"

The shivering boy looked up in shock as he watched the older cautiously run towards him.

"K....ai......"

The brunette winced at the hoarseness of the younger's voice, easily able to guess that the boy had been crying for quite some time.

The brunette knelt down beside the younger and gasped, the boy was in the same clothes from yesterday, no coat present, causing the boy's skin to become a white, slightly blueish shade.

"What are you doing out here? You could have caught hypothermia!"

The brunette scolded as he took off his own scarf and wrapped it around the younger's neck.

Sapphires looked up dimly into jades, the older noted the puffiness of the eyes and the soot that covered the boy, telling him that the younger had stayed the night outside.

"This is my home...... It's the only place where I can go......"

The blue haired boy sniffed softly as he wiped his eyes, the older felt sympathy for the smaller boy who'd had his world torn apart within the span of a night.

"You can't stay here.... It's cold, you could die if you're outside for too long dressed like that......"

The brunette reasoned, wondering why he was so concerned about the boy, he wondered if it was because of his human morals.

"........"

"What?"

The brunette asked, not quite hearing what the boy had whispered ever so softly.

"..... I'm staying here......"

Jades narrowed at the response of the normally reasonable boy, with a sigh the brunette grabbed the younger's hand and yanked the boy to his feet.

"....... No"

"Kai?....."

The younger questioned softly as he felt himself being pulled away from his spot, his shivering worsened at the loss of the body heat that he had preserved by having his knees tucked to his chest.

"You're coming with me....."

The blue haired boy frowned slightly but allowed himself to be pulled from the rubble.

The walk back to his apartment was unnerving to the brunette, for whenever he let go of the boy's hand the boy would stop walking and stare into space, most likely deep in thought.

When they finally arrived the brunette fetched a pair of clean clothes and handed them towards the boy before shoving him towards the shower.

He was a little worried about how the boy had most likely stayed the night in the ruins of his house, for the remains contained toxins from the combustion of household items.

Meanwhile, Aichi slowly undressed himself before entering the shower, turning the hot water on full blast. The boy watched the dark wisps from the charcoal wash off of him and down the drain, the remains of his home.

Tears welled up in the blue haired boy's eyes only to be washed away by the hot water as he thought about how he'd never see his family ever again.

He suddenly felt scared, he didn't feel like he was ready to be without them, he felt as if it wasn't fair, for without any warning his family had been risked away from him, leaving him all alone.

The boy tugged his knees to his chest and rested his head upon his knees as he whimpered softly, the sound drowned out by the falling water as he thought about how everything had been lost.

He wanted the empty feeling that was slowly becoming known to him to disappear, he wanted to somehow wake up, only to find out that it had only been some kind of cruel nightmare.

He didn't even notice that the warm water had eventually turned into a freezing downfall as he sat there at it's mercy, for his mind was too preoccupied.

Me: it's le first chappy~~~ I'm so excited for this story~~~

Kai: Aichi......

Aichi: ..... They're all gone..... I'll never see them again

Kai: *doesnt know how to comfort*

Me: hehe ^-^ I'm going to have fun writing this story~~~~

Kai: ........ That's not good.....

Me: hehe anyway hope ya people enjoyed le first chappy~~~