1+2+6+8= 17

Chapter 17 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The blue haired boy frowned after he had finished a full scale search of his apartment, he had found nothing except for a few rusty nails and a disgusting piece of chewed gum that he had almost stepped in.

He couldn't help but sigh in disappointment, wishing that he had rented a pre-furnished apartment.

Be brought out his phone and began to make calls, ordering necessary items to survive such as, some food, toiletries, a bed, blankets and a few other things. When he finished he thanked the world for the convenience of delivery.

Aichi stretched and headed outside of his house, he didn't order everything that he needed, there were a few things that he wanted to pick out in person like clothes, towels, shampoo, soap and cooking utensils, he also wanted to pick up a first aid kit and a lot of bandages and disinfectant, for when he felt sad.

Meanwhile jades blinked open as Kai sat up in his bed and stretched, sighing in content after doing so. He yawned before getting up from his bed and headed towards the room that Aichi had been staying in before pausing when he suddenly remembered that the boy had left.

He doubted that house or apartment owners would tell him if they had sold the blue haired boy a lease due to various reasons.

He took out his phone and dialled the blond's number.

"Miwa speaking!"

The blond's voice rang out from his phone, the brunette sighed at how energetic he seemed.

"Miwa Aichi is missing...."

"Missing?.... What do you mean?"

The blond questioned, this time, his voice seemed to be less energetic.

"He decided to leave and get his own place to stay...."

"..... You didn't stop him?"

The brunette let out a sigh.

"I can't exactly stop him if he doesn't say anything and just goes off and leaves....."

The brunette replied darkly.

"Aichi is in no condition to stay on his own.... I doubt that he'll properly take care of himself...."

Miwa trailed off, the brunette could hear some rustling in the background.

"I know, I only recently got him to eat actual food without throwing up"

"Ehhhhhhh?!?! He's been throwing up his food?!?"

Miwa gasped in shock.

"He wasn't anorexic or anything, just could eat homemade food due to it reminding him of his home"

The brunette explained, raising a brow when he heard a sigh of relief come from the other end of the call.

"Good..... Anyway.... I assumed you called me because you wanted me to help you search for Aichi?"

The brunette nodded at the blond's words, despite the boy not being able to see him.

"Yeah, I doubt that he'd have gotten a full furnished place in such a short span of time, so I'm guessing that he's probably out and about going shopping"

The brunette replied, a little annoyed that he couldn't specify where the younger boy may actually be, for all he knew, the boy may be lazy and just hanging around somewhere. At times like these, he realized just how little he knew about the quiet boy who was polite and listened to others instead of speaking about himself.

"I see, I'll check a few food stores that are a bit away from where. I doubt that Aichi would live near your house...."

Miwa said before hanging up, the brunette let out a sigh as he put his phone away, wondering once again why he was so concerned about the blue haired boy's health and safety. A small part of him wished that he had never taken in the boy, yet another part made him sad when he thought like that.

He walked towards the kitchen and ate a bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese before heading back to his room to get changed into clean clothes.

Then he put on his shoes and coat before heading out the door to check on different apartment complexes.

He searched until 1pm but had no results, the same was with Miwa, the two met up at moonbucks and had a few pastries for lunch before parting ways to continue their search.

After a few more hours the brunette froze when he spotted a familiar splash of blue turn around a corner, it seemed as if the blue haired boy had been shopping all day like he had anticipated.

Aichi was pushing a shopping cart filled with bags, ignoring the weird looks from others.

The brunette raised a brow at this, unsure as to how the boy had taken the cart out of the store's area without the wheels automatically locking.

He wanted to rush over towards the boy but held himself back so that he could follow the boy home. He didn't notice that he was acting somewhat like a stalker.

He followed Aichi until the boy arrived at a small apartment, it was quite a distance away from his place yet it was close to a park.

He watched as the smaller boy rolled the cart into the apartment, he followed inside at a distance, hoping that the boy did not look behind him as they walked down the hall.

Once Aichi entered one of the rooms the brunette walked up to the door and knocked on it.

It opened to reveal Aichi, who's face was one of shock after the realization washed away. Swiftly the door swung closed but the brunette caught it with his shoe, wincing slightly at the impact.

"Aichi....."

The brunette stated darkly, sapphires narrowed on the other side of the door.

"What are you doing here Kai?...."

Aichi whispered softly.

"I'd like to talk....."

Aichi was silent for a few moments before sighing in what sounded like defeat.

The door began to open so the brunette stepped back, only to be shoved away harshly before the door slammed closed, his gaze narrowed as he heard the click of the door locking.

"Sorry.... Kai.... Goodbye....."

The blue haired boy whispered in apology from the other side of the door.

Me: sigh.... PA day with no school.... made me forget about writing today....

Miwa: well at least it was posted before Saturday

Me: yep~ so I'm still on time~

Miwa: anyway Aichi was found quickly

Me: yep~ hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~