Chapter la 35

Chapter 35 is here~ I don't own card fight vanguard~

"I guess I'll leave then since I'm unneeded...."

The blond sighed in false hurt as he slowly walked out of the room, sapphires looked towards the brunette.

"What did he even come here in the first place for?"

The blue haired boy murmured, the brunette thought for a few moments before allowing a small smile to grace his lips.

"He was worried that you'd somehow do something stupid during the night"

The brunette replied as he patted the younger' soft blue locks, earning him a soft blush from the younger boy.

"O-oh I see..... Maybe we shouldn't have been too harsh on him then...."

Sochi murmured softly, feeling somewhat guilty for sending the blond away, Kai shook his head.

"No it's fine, Miwa knew that he was interrupting us so he won't be upset about what had happened"

The brunette reassured the smaller boy, not wanting to see a frown make its way upon the boy's face to ruin his cuteness.

A small blush crept onto the blue haired boy's face as he remembered the kiss that he had shared with the older.

".........."

The brunette raised a brow at the sudden quietness of the younger, a little worried for the boy, however his worry subsided once he noticed the blush on the boy's face.

"Aichi can I ask something of you?"

Sapphires blinked in confusion before the boy hesitantly nodded in response.

"Y-yeah?"

"Will you be mine?"

Sapphires widened in shock at the brunette's whisper and his face flared up like a strawberry.

"W-what a-are y-you taking about?!?"

The blue haired boy squeaked in shock, not expecting the brunette's words.

"I mean–"

The brunette gently grabbed the smaller boy's arms and pulled the blue haired boy close to him into an embrace.

"–That I want to go out with you Aichi"

Aichi's face was red as he moved out of the embrace and looked towards his lap in embarrassment, not daring to meet the older teen's gaze at all.

"I-I um......."

Sapphires flickered towards the brunette for a split second before turning back towards his lap.

"I see.... I guess that I'll have to use some persuasion ...."

The brunette smirked slyly as he captured the younger boy's lips within a kiss, he normally wouldn't do something like this but he knew for sure that the younger boy likes him in the same was as he like him.

The brunette smirked at the weak resistance that was put up, knowing full well that if the smaller boy wanted to he was able to push him away. He became even more pleased when the younger gave up and opened his mouth to allow the older teen entrance.

A few moments passed with the two battling it out with their mouths, the brunette obviously winning, before they pulled away. The blue haired boy shyly wiped away the trail of saliva dripping from his mouth, blushing brightly in the process.