28-3=25

Chapter 25 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The brunette couldn't help but frown slightly at the younger boy's words, something seriously seemed off about the boy.

"Why does it not concern me?"

The brunette questioned, eager for answers, a tired sigh escaped from the blue haired boy's lips at this.

"Because everything is fine how it is"

Jades narrowed, wondering why the younger boy kept insisting that it was fine when he had been passed out on the floor only moments ago.

"Aichi you can tell me what's wrong so I can help, you're worth worrying over"

The brunette replied, surprise flashed in sapphires only briefly before it was masked with indifference.

"It's fine, anyway thanks for waking me up, but I would like you to leave now...."

Aichi murmured as he went to nudge the brunette out of the bathroom, making Kai even more concerned due to the lack of strength within his nudges.

"Aichi-"

The brunette cut himself off when he noticed the knife lying innocently on the bathroom floor, his gaze flickered around the room only to notice faint red stains on the towel rack.

Kai shook the younger boy off and approached the rack curiously, sapphires blinked in confusion before widening in realization when he noticed what the older was doing.

""Aichi why is there blood and a knife in here?"

The brunette asked as he lifted up the blade to examine it, his gaze narrowing when he spotted red specks on it's tip.

Aichi lowered his head so that his bangs covered his face from view a few moments before lifting up his head and smiling brightly at the older.

"There was something in the drain when I first moved here so I used the knife to fix it but ended up cutting myself by accident"

The blue haired boy chirped.

"......."

The brunette was silent for a few moments as he gazed at the blade before he grabbed the younger boy's arms.

"There was also blood that one time on the floor..... You were also bleeding after your shower Aichi....."

The brunette muttered darkly, his grip on the younger trembling.

"I already explained those times...."

Aichi laughed uneasily as he tried to make the older teen let go of his arm.

"I should have noticed the signs....."

The brunette whispered softly as he slowly and gently traced the younger boy's sleeved arm before suddenly yanking up the sleeve to reveal white bandages.

"Let go!"

Aichi called in alarm as he tried to pull his arm away from the brunette who was currently undoing his bandages.

"Aichi....."

The brunette whispered, hurt lacing his voice as he gazed at the boy's arm, more importantly the countless cuts that marred the boy's most likely once clear skin.

Sapphires darkened as the younger didn't try to pull away when the brunette began to do the same thing to the other arm, it seemed as if the smaller boy had lost his will to fight back.

Once both arms were revealed the brunette felt a pang of sadness deep into him as he thought about how much pain the younger had been in.

"How long?......"

Kai whispered as he gingerly traced one on the bigger cuts, wincing slightly at the angry red, they looked like they were becoming infected.

"Doesn't matter......"

The younger whispered as he pulled his arms away from the older and to his chest, as if protected the already marred arms.

"It does..... You started while under my care...."

The older whispered softly in realization as he remembered how low on energy and how pale the boy had been.

"Since you know, you can now leave...."

Aichi murmured, shocking the older.

"I can't! You need help Aichi!"

The brunette called as he shivered at the thought of the boy accidentally cutting to deep and hitting a vein, how easy it could be to mess up.

Sapphires flashed with unreadable emotions.

"I don't need help, all I need is to be left alone to forget"

"No........ Aichi I can't let you do that...."

"You have no choice, I won't listen to you"

The younger replied, the brunette tensed when he realized that the younger boy was trembling slightly.

"Then I'll get someone to force you to get help"

Sapphires widened in alarm at the older teen's words.

"No..... please no...."

The younger pleaded, causing guilt to blossom within the older's chest. Kai let out a tired sigh as he gazed into sapphires.

"I can and I will, you're under 18 so you'll be forced to get help"

The brunette replied darkly, the boy's trembling stilled for a few moments before the brunette was harshly pushed out of the washroom. He froze when he heard the click of the lock.

"Aichi?......"

The brunette felt an icy chill go down his spine at the younger's silence.

"Aichi, don't you dare do what I think you're going to do...."

The brunette called worriedly as he tried to pick the lock.

"I'm just causing too many problems.... It would be more simple to disappear......."

The smaller boy whispered, proving the brunette's fears to be placed right.

"No Aichi please! I take it back, I'll leave you alone, just don't do it!"

The brunette called frantically, he was scared, more scared than he had ever been in his entire life. Aichi was locked up in the bathroom with a knife, it didn't take much to simply end it all.

Panic began to seep into the brunette as he got no response, his mind fluttering through all of the possible scenarios.

"...... I'm going to kick down the door!"

The brunette clenched his fists as he recieved no response once again, he readied himself before putting all of his might into a single kick. He ignored the pain in his foot as the door came off of it's hinges.

His blood ran cold when he entered the bathroom, regret filling him as he realized that he had pushe the younger too far, he pulled out his phone hastily and called and ambulance before returning his gaze to the limp teen laying in a puddle of blood on the floor.

Me: end of chappy hope you enjoyed~ no note due to running out of time.....