Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 7)

im sorry everyone i was with my friends for the weekend, ok. i relize this is short but it is setting up chapter 8. enjoy and comment. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

***** Melissa's POV *****

Blake found a grip on my throat. It was becoming harder and harder to fight him off I had my hands on his chest trying to push him off of me. It probably wouldn't have done me any good. I could feel his hand on the button of my pants. I just gave up I let my hands fall from his chest. There was no point in fighting him, no one was coming to help, and no one would probably see me again. So what was the point.

"Melissa!"

I heard my name. some one was here. I suddenly felt a wave a calm take me over. I was going to be ok. I turned to look at who it was. I had never been so happy to see someone I didn't really know that well. Max was standing there I let my eyes droop, it felt good that someone was going to help me get away from Blake. I slipped into the darkness.

***** Rob's POV *****

We finally got to where Max, Melissa, and Blake were.

Blake was passed out under a tree with blood poring from his nose. Melissa lay unconscious in a mess of blood, and Max looked like he would tare the park apart.

"Max Relax Please. Let's take Melissa to the hospital and go home."

Max turned on all three of us his eyes flashing red as rubies.

"Don't you even touch her." Max said

He was crouched over her, fangs elongated. I looked to Will and Derek for support.

"Max. were not going to hurt her or you we just want to help please let's go before Blake wakes back up." Will said as he went closer to Melissa.

Max hissed at Will but he just kept getting closer to her. The only thing running through Max's mind was to protect her from everything and that included Will and Derek. Will reached out and touched Melissa's hand. That's when all hell broke loose.

Max lunged for Will, being to surprised that Max would do that. Will didn't move. Derek pushed Will out of the way before Max could get to him. But Derek wasn't so lucky. Max wasn't controlling the force he put into the punch and sent Derek sailing into a tree snapping the entire tree from its base.

Max went back to his defensive position. Watching us the entire time until he had her cradled in his arms. At that moment she looked so fragile like a porcelain doll, her tanned skin was now pasty colored and dull. Her Raven hair now flecked with streaks of ruby red blood that ran to her fingers and dripped from there. He took off. We didn't dare follow only to be on the safe side.

©vampire_vixen