Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 25)

i am sorry for the delay. hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Dont forget to Vote, and COMMENT!!! hope to hear from you guys soon. like i said comment and tell me what you think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

*****Melissa's POV*****

Getting on the airplane was no problem it was a six hour flight to Utah. Being the only female in our group was the problem. I had begun to realize that I was the only one here. I needed someone to spend girl time with hunting, and being able to share and get an opinion on what I should do. It wasn't long before my thoughts consumed me. I laid my head back in the seat. Did I mention I was put in between Max and Derek. While Will, Jake and Rob were across the isle from me. I went to sleep as I contemplated on how I was going to remedy my situation.

When I woke up I felt myself moving...but I wasn't walking. My head was resting against some ones neck. I realized then that I hadn't fed in almost 3 days. My mouth tingled in delight of who it might be. The thought of their blood dripping down my throat. I could feel their vein pulsing under my lips. The scent distracting me from my surroundings.

"Don't you even think about it. I can see what's going on in your head." Derek said.

In that moment I realized that he was carrying me. Everyone else was there but we weren't in the airport we were in the parking garage waiting for our car to arrive to take us back to the house. When a black Nissan Xterra rolled up to us with Will in the drivers seat everyone filed in.

I awoke in a room. I recognized it. Seeing as I had already picked it out. I had memorized the shape of the room. The contours of the wall and the gentle but rolling scenery outside of the window. I pulled the covers down and went to the kitchen I could smell blueberry pancakes it was one of my favorite breakfasts. The new house was perfect but I was more interested in the lake that was a short run for me away from here. I blew off breakfast choosing that I should probably go hunting walking back to my room. I threw on my swim suit a pair of jeans and a lightweight top. I hoped out of the second story window after leaving a note that I was going to relax and would be back later.

The forest behind the house was peaceful. The breeze smelled of crisp pine, rain to come, and leaves. It felt good to run and just relax for a little while. I pushed my legs faster. Running past deer, rabbits, and birds. I was looking for bigger game. I was looking for a mountain lion or a grizzly bear. I searched for about an hour when I finally found bigger game. A male grizzly. I drank from him drinking my fill but still leaving the bear alive and able to hunt. I raced off to find the lake now that I had satisfied my appetite. I stripped down to my bathing suit and put my clothes on a rock. I was enjoying a nice swim in the lake I got out and noticed that my clothes were gone. I looked around the rock but there was no breeze. I decided to forget about it. The sun was already drying me. So since I couldn't find my clothes I walked back towards the house in my bathing suit.

*****Derek's POV*****

Melissa had gone back to her room and it was roughly a little past one. Normally she would have come out and eaten.

"HEY! Anyone seen Melissa?" I shouted through the house.

"Not since this morning at breakfast." Will said.

"I'm actually not sure." Rob said.

"I saw her this morning she walked back towards her room." Max said coming up behind me and going towards her room. Being my normal curious self I went with him towards her room.

*****Max's POV*****

I walked down the hall. Melissa's room was at the far end of the house. Practically in another world from the other rooms except for mine. Which I thought was conveniently just down the hall from hers. Which in my opinion was great for me. I opened her door and walked in slamming it shut and locking the door.