Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 27)

ok. i know this is a short chapter. But it is very suspenseful. I want to thank everyone because 3 DIFFERENT TIMES that i know of i have been on THE MOST POPULAR LIST. i enjoy your comments tell me what you think, Vote and COMMENT!!!! thanks everyone specially my fans i love you guys and you inspire me to write. so tell me what you think!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

*****Will's POV*****

"DEREK STOP IT YOUR GOING TO BREAK SOMETHING IN HER!" I screamed at him

"SHE'S NOT BREATHING!" He yelled back

"I KNOW THAT AND SO DO YOU. BUT SEE IF YOU CAN READ HER MIND. HER HEART IS BEATING. JUST RELAX."

*****Derek's POV*****

I looked into her mind and what I saw shocked me. The battle progressed from just a few people to thousands. Melissa standing in the center of the field taking down werewolves, demons, shadow slayers which were people that moved like shadows moving through the world, I found that out after the last attack.

"OMG" I said while still watching.

"What's going on?" Rob said.

"Come here and take a look yourself." he came over to me and held on to my shoulder along with all of the others. We watched for a few minutes.

"Enough stop." will said.

"No I'm not done watching."

He got mad and started yelling.

*****Max's POV*****

Will had never been the one to yell. Let alone at Derek. I was really surprised.

"just fucking leave her alone!" Will said sparks going flying sending the lights into a frenzy of flickering. Grabbing her arm.

"You let go." Derek grabbed her other arm tendrils moving from his fingers leaving pricks in her skin where the spines on the vines stuck her.

"stop you guys. Nock it off." Rob Grabbed her leg. Pulling her towards him like the tides did.

"all of you let go this is getting ridiculous." I told them all I grabbed her other ankle images of fires flowing though me. All the anger started to dispersed from me. I looked at everyone else each passing around a confused look. Then it changed to a heated sensation like being in a warm room. Melissa's still body rose off of the floor glowing a bright white in the slight morning light. Her eyes flicked open each an ghostly silver. We all let go her body floating there. She looked at all of us. Then her feet touched the floor and she walked towards Derek's room. Rob chased after her.

"Melissa you ok?" she didn't respond. He waved his hand in front of her face. We all followed along. She stopped and turned around. She gripped his wrist.

"What are you doing Melissa?" he looked down at his wrist. Then he stopped completely. His eyes going a Silvery Blue. His blond hair sparkled with highlights of silver. She looked at him bringing her finger up to her lips doing a quick quiet movement. Then she let go of his wrist. He went back to normal his hair going sandy blonde his eyes going blue.

"You ok?" he looked at us. And said only five words as Melissa continued walking towards Derek's room.

"Someone is in the house."

©vampire vixen