Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 21)

so to make up for not posting lately i am puting up some more chapters faster. but so whats your opinion. should i make a sequal along with who is your favorite guy. enjoy, Vote, and COMMENT!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

*****Melissa's POV*****

I pulled into the malls parking lot and got out followed by my brother and the guys. Man I swear if you could die more than once I would have been dead at least 80 times by now. I got the evil stare from girls because of my posse of gods following me, and I got sexual looks from the guys who were looking at me and my very expensive new toy.

"Where do you want to go first?" Max asked grabbing my left hand.

"umm.....how about Tilly"s." I asked

"Sounds good to me. Lets go." Derek grabbed my right hand.

We walked into Tilly's I needed cloths so bad it wasn't even funny. I grabbed 12 pairs of skinny jeans in light blue, navy blue, and black with a few white. Like 20 different shirts ranging from classy and upscale to graphics. New shoes and a few purses. We walked up to the register and the lady who's name turned out to be Summer took all the security tags off and scanned all the prices. I about had a heart attack when I saw the total.

"Your total will be 3,584.67." Summer said.

I looked at Max. giving him the look basically asking to use my Amex card.

"Don't worry. I gave you the card. Plus I have plenty of money for trips like this use the card its ok." with that I let go of both of their hands and got out my card. Summer gasped.

I looked at her quizzically. "What?"

"umm...nothing." she turned around as I swiped my card I could still hear what she was saying. "Brad we have a code Black." I was guessing that was her manager but I didn't know what a code black meant. "excuse me madam but could I speak to you for a moment." I turned around to see a guy of about 20 looking at me. I looked at the guys them giving me only slight head nods. Before I accompanied the manager Rob leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry we know you are capable of handling yourself but we will still be keeping watch over you anyway." Rob said. I walk past the guys and over to the manager.

"I'm sorry I have no idea why you wanted to talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"

He laughed a little chuckle "No you did absolutely nothing wrong. We wanted to let you know that being a Black card holder. Our store is going to put you on a list so that the next time you come in you will be shown to a private room where all of our new clothes are put before they go to the floor and you will have your pick first of all clothes along with a private fitting room." he smiled.

"umm... wow thank you." that was so cool. But a little awkward too. I returned to the guys. "Where are my bags?"

"They will be brought to the house tomorrow. So that you don't have to carry them around the mall with you while you finish shopping." Will said.

"ok."

"So where do you want to go next?" Rob asked.

I wanted to go to Victoria Secrets but I wasn't going to drag the guys along. "I'm actually getting kind of hungry. So I am going to head to one last store and then I will meet you guys at the food court. How's that sound?"

"Ok I guess that's fine. But be careful." Jake said.

"ok later." I started walking only to have Derek and Max step into my path. "What are you two doing?"