Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 24)

to clear things up Blake doesn't have a sister Vivenne is his Mom. if you have any more questions dont forget to ask. i know its been about a week since i last posted i hate writers block. i am sorry. in actuality my birthday was on tuesday the 25th, and monday i was at WWE RAW with my bf. i have been getting alot of comments. thank you to everyone for the support. i really do enjoy it. so i will try to post chapter 25 within the next 2 days. enjoy, vote and dont forget to comment!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24

*****Vivienne's POV*****

"My Queen!!!" I had already had a stressful enough day without more distractions. Soon the elder clans would come to join us for the celebration when Blake would take over this pack leaving his father and I to finish raising his little brother Graham for ourselves.

"what now? This has better be important. " like I needed any more problems.

"We bring terrible news." just great.

"Well just tell me what it is. I don't have time for any more of your complaints about how the other guards act or anything useless like that."

"I'm sorry to bring you this bad news but I have to tell you. Blake is dead." the guard said.

I felt the wind rush from my lungs, my body feeling like I had just been thrown into the Artic Ocean.

"W...wh....what happened? How is that possible?"

"The guards found his body in a clearing. Apparently a fight had gone on. We found samples of blood and hair samples that didn't belong to Blake. We have tested them and found it out to be Female."

That little witch that Blake was going after must have done this. Marissa.....Arissa....Melissa. I could smell her blood on the guard. The very distinct vanilla smell. I am going to find her she killed my son. I would kill her or one of her loved ones.

*****Graham's POV*****

When I heard about what had happened to my brother. It didn't surprise me. He was a playboy. I thought one day that one of the girls would kill him. But being in his werewolf form....I doubted it. But there he was. Staked. But then again he didn't really think while in that form. Sooner or later it would have ended in disaster. It was his fault. But as normal mom always believed that her oldest was never at fault for anything.

I actually would have liked to have seen him fight and to see how she had done it. Now that would have been perfect.

*****Jake's POV*****

Where in the hell had they gone? It was now 5pm and they hadn't come back yet. Ever since we had come into our powers all of the bad crap had been happening to her. It still concerned me that she was with Max and Derek alone. The door opened revealing Max, Melissa, and Derek.

"Where in the hell have you guys been?"

"No where and ever where." Derek said unconcerned.

"if you want be cryptic Derek. You should do it like this. Jake. We were in a place where the waters touch the mountains and the sun touches the sky, where the air smells of fresh pine and untamed wild. Where peace reigns....until Derek and Max decide to create tidal waves that wash the shore." She burst out laughing along with the two guys.

"STOP ACTING LIKE IDIOTS. AND JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION."

"fine. We were at a lake. Better? I have something's to take care of. So guys why don't you take Jake for a little birthday fun. And before you ask. No you don't have a choice of not going. Goodbye Jake" I turned to my twin in utter surprise. She thought that she could tell me what I was going to do.