Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 17)

ok. so if you thought the last chapter was good your going to like this one better. :) enjoy. Vote. and COMMENT! will post the next chap soon. tell me what you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

*****Melissa's POV*****

"Will you two just knock it off. There is no reason for you two to be like that. Jake stop seriously if anything you should be thanking him for saving me. So drop the male macho act and be friends if your going to act like this I don't want to know what your going to be like when you meet Will, Rob, and Derek."

"I'm just being the protective brother isn't that what we are for?"

"jerk." I had never seen him be like that ever. I mean seriously not even at school did he act like this.

I walked to the stair case and up. I only got half way.

"Melissa.....are you thirsty?" Max asked

I hadn't realized until then that I was actually. As if on cue my throat flared. I poofed my way into the kitchen.

"so you didn't want to actually walk to the kitchen like every other normal vampire?"

"one I am not a normal vampire and two why walk when you can teleport."

I grabbed a bottle from the fridge opening it taking a drink.

Jake walked in and went to the fridge. Grabbing a "raspberry smoothie" before I had time to stop him he had taken two giant gulps of it.

"Jake doesn't that taste funny to you?" I asked curious to what his answer would be.

"Yep, tastes just fine. Why?" score one for Melissa.

"That's good." he stared at the bottle then back at me.

"What did you do to it?"

"Nothing seriously. But this is just another step to getting your powers and finding out what you will be able to do and what you will possibly be. Vampire, Angel, or Both"

"what do you mean vampire, angel, or both?"

"I have to tell you the whole story so lets go and sit in the living room and I will tell you."

Max sat in the closest chair. Jake took a seat carrying his bottle of "raspberry smoothie" as gingerly as possible. I guess not wanting to stain the carpet, he took a seat across from Max. Leaving me with the entire couch. I was about to sit down when the front door opened revealing Derek, Will, and Rob.

"Hey guys!" I ran and jumped into all three of them sending all of us crashing to the floor.

"well that was a nice fall but seeing as its summer that was a little early." Rob said. We all laughed.

"You should be a line backer for the San Diego Chargers." Derek said. We all picked our selves off the floor. Will came over pulling me into his arms. I heard audible growls around the room. Wait why did they all just growl...

"The next time you decide to teleport, will you at least warn me so that I can say good-bye first?" he whispered into my ear. Making me shiver from the cold air.

"only if you put me back on the floor." I put on a pouty face.

He laughed and put me back on the floor.

"You guys are just in time to hear about what I have been doing since I have been gone. Max you want a drink?" I didn't know if he wanted one or not because I hadn't seen him get one while I was in the kitchen. And I didn't know if he had been hunting yet either.