Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 19)

i know it has been a while sindce i last uoloaded. we just finished moving and getting the internet set back up. so i wrote the next chapter and dont forget to vote and COMMENT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

*****Dante's POV*****

I swear that girl is a lot of trouble. I am stuck here in the fricken Amazon with nothing but vermin and fish to feed on. Not one of the tastiest meals that I would prefer to eat.

I walked through the many plants, trees, and streams. It was extremely humid. Why would anyone come here to see this place. Or even live here. This is not how I wanted to spend the last part of summer. It will take me a while to get out of here just because I don't know which direction that I am going or even where I should go.

*****Will's POV*****

We had stayed up late watching movie's so when Max and Derek both disappeared we all thought that they had gone to sleep Derek in his room and Max in one of the remaining empty rooms. I went up stairs to get Max and Derek to see if they wanted to go to the mall when Melissa got up because we all knew she had been wanting to go shopping for the last 3 days.

I went up to Derek's room.....No Derek.

"Odd." I thought that he may have gotten up early and gone hunting.

I searched the rest of the rooms not occupied by Melissa.

Still no sign of Max either.

"Very Odd." normally Max tells someone before he disappears.

I finally decided to look in Max's room since Melissa had claimed it, to see if maybe she knew where they had gone or where one of them might be.

I opened the door slowly not knowing what to expect. Since she had kicked Dante's butt I didn't want to experience that myself.

My eye practically bulged out of their sockets. Melissa lay snuggled between Max and Derek. Her head resting on Max's chest and Derek's Arm wrapped around her waist. She looked so peaceful. It seemed like a bad idea to wake any of them right now, so I crept out of the room. Walking back down stairs you can guess who I ran into.

"So where are Max and Derek?" Rob asked.

"Sleeping in Max's room."

"Ok...Where is Melissa?"

"Again. Sleeping in Max's room."

His eyes bugged. And his mouth dropped open.

"Your kidding me. There is no way Max and Derek would sleep in the same room. Not even if Melissa was there."

"Well they are if you don't believe me then you can go and look for yourself it wont take but maybe 10 seconds on your part." he was gone in an instant and back in the same.

"Holy Crap. That's unbelievable. So who is going to go and wake them up?"

"Not me."

"Well I'm not going to do it either." Rob said.

"I guess Jake just volunteered then."

I felt sorry for Jake. Max and Derek were hard to wake up but Melissa was going to be a different story all together. I wonder how he would do it without getting blown up. To me that was actually quite funny.

****Jake's POV*****

I rolled over landing on the floor.

"finally your up. Its like 2 in the afternoon. And by the way you just volunteered yourself to wake your sister up along with Max, and Derek." Rob said.

"why me? You two were up earlier. And normally she doesn't sleep this late so either your pulling a good joke on me or she was seriously tired yesterday."

"I would say the second one." Will said.

"fine but tomorrow I call not being the one to wake anyone up. One of you two has to do it."

"ok. Now get up off of the floor and go get your sister so that we can go shopping she has been wanting to go since for like ever." Rob said.

"Ok. Ok. I'm up. But you so owe me for this."

I got off the floor and headed up stairs. I walked checking every door until I got to the end of the hall opening the last door. I walked in expecting it just to be Melissa, shutting the door I turned around. Melissa was laying half on max with Derek cuddled up against her other side. I didn't like Max at all. And I still don't like Derek either. This was just ridiculous.

I walked over to the bed ripped the covers off. Ripped Derek out of the bed by his ankle sending him crashing into what I supposed was the dresser. Leaving only Max and Melissa in the bed. I picked her up. Taking her from Max's side. Grabbing the edge of the bed while still cradling Melissa in the other. I flipped it over.

"What the hell is your problem?" Derek said

"My problem is that I just found my sister in a bed with two guys. Practically squished between you two like Oreo filling. Now get up and dressed so that we can go shopping. Since apparently she has been wanting to go."

"Put her down she is perfectly capable of walking. Plus I think she is tired of being carried."

"And may I ask how you would know that?"

"Because she is awake now and if I were you I would put her down on the floor." Max said.

I looked down at her placid blue eyes.

"you ready to go shopping?" I walked towards the door with her.

"Put Me Down. Now." She said.

"Nope not until your downstairs with Me, Will, and Rob."

"One no one tells me what to do. And two I can take care of myself. Your being a jerk."

I felt writhing pain shoot through my hands. I let go of her immediately.

"Thank you for putting me down." she walked back into the room slamming the door. I went over and pounded on it. Even with how strong I was I couldn't get it back open.

"Just go back down stairs I will be down in a little bit then we can go shopping."

*****Melissa's POV*****

I was so done with being woken up and carried everywhere. I walked into my closet and found some skinny's, a tank top, and underwear and a bra.

"I call first dibs on the shower."

"fine with us. We have to put the room back together anyway."

©vampire_vixen