Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 32)

Ok. So i know you guys hate waiting. so i am using a different computer to post. hope you like this chapter Vote and if you want another chapter COMMENT!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

*****Rob's POV*****

Derek came in and slammed the front door.

"Derek what in the hell is your problem?" Will yelled.

"Fucking Melissa! That's who." he yelled as he walked towards his room. Will's phone started to ring.

"Hey Melissa. What do you need?" he listened...Derek slammed his door.

"Why? What's going on?" then he hung up.

"Rob get Max up now! We have to go. I'm getting the car."

"Ok." I walked away as Will left with keys in hand. I detoured to Derek's room first though.

"What in the hell did you do, Where's Melissa?"

"I didn't do anything. Melissa was talking to some random guy I asked who she was talking to. She jumped so bad I thought she was going to shit herself. Then she said no one. She told me to leave so I did."

"Where is Melissa."

"Down on the beach. What does it matter. She said she was going to be fine when I left."

"You idiot. She always says she's fine. Your more fucking brain dead than her idiot of a brother." I ran out of his room slamming the door and running down towards the beach. I ran until I found her. The hem of her dress fluttering gently in the breeze. The smell of her skin becoming all the more potent. I ran over and scooped her up taking her back towards the hotel. Before I did something I regretted.

"You could have told me sooner." she just snuggled closer her tears staining my shirt as she mumbled sorry.

We got back to where Will was now waiting with the car. I sat her down in the front seat and buckled her seat belt.

"Where is everyone else?" she asked as she noticed that no one else was in the car.

"You and Will are the only ones who are dressed. Don't worry. We wont be far behind." I shut the door and waved bye as they drove off. I raced back up to the hotel room as fast as I could bursting through the door and racing through Max's door and into the bedroom. His phone was jingling as I noticed the blankets thrown everywhere as he cuddled with a pillow.

"Max!" I yelled. He jumped with a start falling out of the bed in a furry of flying sheets and limbs.

"What the hell dude."

"Get your ass up and dressed now. Were going to the hospital." the color drained from his face.

"Is she ok?"

"She's fine. You can blame Derek later." he was up and dressed rushing for the door as I chased after him. Reaching him just before he caught the door handle.

"let me go!"

"No. You will wait for everyone else. She already tried calling you I'm guessing because your phone wont quit with its incessant jingling. She finally called Will because she couldn't get a holed of you."

"EVERYONE UP. WERE LEAVING NOW!" out came three dressed and ready guys. We all left already ready to be at the hospital.

*****Melissa's POV*****

When Will and I got to the hospital I was already ready to push. I didn't even have time to get an epidural. Basically it was we got there. I delivered the twins and then they were rushed off to be given their exams to check on their health.