Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 31)

Well i never thought i would get this far. tell me what you think. :) VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31

*****Melissa's POV*****

I started to get hungry but I didn't know what to eat. Regular food or a "Raspberry Smoothie". I started rubbing at my stomach again. I guess I should probably ask them what they wanted to eat. It seemed like forever that we debated over what we should have for dinner. We all agreed normal food for once and blood later when we land. So now where to eat.... I looked around. Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonalds, Burger King, Cinna Bun, Starbucks.

It was unanimous.

Subway.

We went and got a Honey Oat, with turkey and provolone cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, with mayonnaise, and mustard.

It tasted so good. It had been ages since I had eaten Subway. I sat there eating my sandwich when I noticed felt someone's eyes on me...I looked up and there sat a little boy he looked not much older than 12 maybe beautiful hazel eyes and auburn hair...he faintly reminded me of Blake's little brother but he wasn't that big, I stared back at him for the longest time people passing by and moving. I looked down to set my sandwich down and when I looked back up. He was standing right in front of me, he looked just like Graham.

"Graham?" I asked quizzically

He just smiled showing a mouth of razor sharp teeth. I felt the color drain from my face.

"Just remember an eye for an eye, we will meet again." with that he moved back and disappeared in the crowd. His words left me shaken. Who would it be this time that would be hurt because of me.

*****Mystery POV*****

"Has the Werewolf Clan found her yet?" I asked my minion

"Not yet your highness. But they have assured us that they will find her again soon."

"I don't want any of your blubbering either find her and have them kill her within 48 hours or I will be forced to take actions myself. Do not fail me for a third time or you will end up just like all the people before you in your position. I will not let my younger brother be tainted by this siren. Max will come to his senses and if not I will have Dante eliminate him too."

"Yes your highness." With that he left from my chambers.

Insolate little worms. We had hired the werewolf clan to claim the life of the human being Melissa and her twin. Apparently I under estimated the powers of my brother and his friends. When Dante had reported that the girl had powers. I told him that he had been fooled. No human could have powers. Idiot. He insisted that the girl had powers. I sent him off too. It seemed lately that the people beneath me were incompetent. If I wasn't the prince in line for the thrown then I would have done it myself. Max had been first I didn't understand that since I was first born. But still the girl would be dead within 48 hours and if not I would do it myself no matter what happened.

*****Max's POV*****

I arrived at the airport and was following the sent of my love. I already had my ticket but when I got to the gate she wasn't anywhere in sight. I followed her scent to a place called Subway. I saw her sitting there but her face was pale and she was staring close to where I was.....I followed the trail of her sight and noticed a small boy just staring at her. Then he was gone. I looked back and she was gone already. Food thrown away table spotless. I looked around I couldn't see her. that's when I felt a hands go over my eyes.