Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 15)

alright i know i havent uploaded in like 2 days. i have been busy for the last 2 so i wrote chapter 15 and i made it really good. And for the people that like her powers i gave you something more. so enjoy. vote. And comment. more votes and comments means the faster you get to read chapter 16.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

*****Will's POV*****

I didn't want her to leave I went after her. I actually caught her. She was crying. I knew she wanted to go home. That's when I noticed the change. Her raven hair took on a red tint and her eyes went from electric blue to a silver-icy blue.

"Max, Will. I'm sorry but I'm going to go home tonight I will see you tomorrow morning here." then she just disappeared. My arms went slack having a hold on nothing.

"Max what in the hell just happened!" I was annoyed, pissed, wanting to cry, and overwhelmed at the same time.

"I have no clue." he looked more dumbfounded than I felt.

"How is that even possible? Even none of us can do that. The only people I have ever know to be able to use that power were the angels..... Why can she do that. So if I count right she has all four elements, can float, drinks blood, has fangs, and now she can teleport. What in the hell is next!" I was exasperated.

"You know as much as I do. Maybe when she gets back tomorrow morning we will know something more. If she isn't back by 10 tomorrow morning. We storm her house." Max said.

*****Rob's POV*****

I remember Derek telling me that he was leaving to go hunting. But I was too tired to let anyone else know.

I was woken up by Max and Will yelling practically bloody murder. I got up and went down stairs. I saw Max and Will standing by the front door, and no Melissa.

"Guys....Where is Melissa."

"Well I don't know maybe she just disappeared into thin air." Will was upset I knew from how he said that, he was hurt emotionally. Tears brimmed on his lids finally pooling over.

"Ok....Seriously where is she." the house was quiet and I couldn't feel her anywhere.

"She will be back tomorrow morning, she went home." Max looked pissed.

"what do you mean she will be back tomorrow. She didn't take the keys for the cars because I can see them all still on the hooks. And you haven't given her back her keys yet Max. so how could she have gone home."

"She literally disappeared into thin air. didn't you hear me the first time. She said she wanted to go home and was going too. Then poof I'm holding onto nothing but FUCKING AIR!" Will raced from the house. Thunder cracked through the air as he left the door wide open.

"Max. what did he mean poof and no Melissa."

"he means she just vanished from his grasp one minute she said she wanted to go home the next her hair tinted red and her eyes changed color. Shut her eyes. Then just vanished. She said she would be back tomorrow morning. So we sit and wait."

I couldn't believe that she could do that. At the most idiotic moment possible Derek comes in the open door. My mouth hanging open in shock, Max looking at the floor, and the stupidest questions Derek could have asked at that moment he did.

"Guys you ok? What's going on? And also where is Melissa?"

"Omg I am not explaining this for the third time. So either Rob tells you or you find out when she comes back." Max said. At that moment the chair next to max began to smolder until a bright flame caught the edge of the chair.

" ok. I guess I will find out from Rob. And by the way you lit the chair on fire." Derek said.

He put it out and stormed off to the kitchen.

*****Derek's POV*****

So I listened to what Max had told Rob. When he finished I couldn't believe my ears. There was no possible way that that could have happened I mean I know Will had the power over wind and could create storms, Max had Fire, I had Earth, and Rob had Water. It left me speechless.

"I Swear she is going to either get herself killed with her powers coming as fast as they are, or she learns to control her powers before they do kill her." I said.

"I know. But the better question is how many more does she have and how is she going to learn to control them when we don't even know what is happening or what she is in actuality." Rob said.

*****Melissa's POV*****

I had been back at my house for the last 2 hours. I was actually playing with my powers trying to see if I could control them. I had managed to make a ball of water and freeze it by using wind. I lit the candle across the room. And the flowers that had died in the window box a month or two ago came back 3 times as big. I was really excited. I discovered not only could I float but I could also move things around the room. It was exciting but also frightening. I decided that after 2 hours of playing around I needed to find out what in the hell was happening, and my brother wouldn't stop me from getting the answers I needed. I stormed out of my room and towards the kitchen.

"MOM! Get your drunken butt out of the cupboard and sit down you have some explaining to do."

"Melissa! Where have you been we were so worried that you were dead. What happened." she rushed to me and embraced me in a hug. The feeling was so foreign she hasn't hugged me since dad left. I jumped back out of her grasp and bounced into my brother.

"OMG! Melissa I missed you so much" he was crying at this point I guess he had seen me walk past his door and down the stairs but I hadn't noticed him the whole time. "what happened to you?"

"Jake, that's actually a really good question why don't we ask mommy dearest to give us a straight answer for once." I flashed her a grin with my newly acquired vampire teeth.

Jake was frightened of me for a second. I saw so many emotions flash across his face ranging from confusion, anger, fear. "Mom...What does Melissa mean?" Jake said.

"I have no idea what she is talking about." she had poured herself a cup of coffee and was heading for a chair.

"Fine play stupid but remember you brought it on yourself." I slid the chair out for her using my powers.

"Melissa! How did you do that!" she had shied away from the table. I was getting madder she was going to do this until I made her tell me.

"Melissa!" Jake looked shocked and moved away from me like I had just hit him with a shovel.

My mom started to say something.

"Save all the sappy crap for later. I want answers and I want them now." I threw my had out towards the coffee cup, a second later the coffee boiled over onto her hand. She screamed and dropped the coffee mug.

"Mom, what is happening? Why can Melissa do that?" Jake took a seat at the table across from her.

"I don't know. I'm telling you."

"Your lying I know you are. I can tell. You looked out the corner of your eye. You always do that when your lying. " I told her. She finally caved.

"FINE! I tried to keep this from you for too long. Now is probably as good of a time as any would have been."

"now were getting some where." I said I sat down next to Jake waiting for the answers I had longed for ever since I woke up.

©vampire_vixen